Care givers for my dds

vion

My dds will be in P2 n K2 in the coming yr. There's a need to go out working. I've considered childcare n b4 after sch care services, but I dun tink any of tis r feasible to me. Cos both dds will be in afternoon session. DD1's sch ends at 6.25pm while DD2's sch ends at 5pm.

Thus I'm hoping to find someone who's willing to tk care of dds but I dun kn if I can find someone trustworthy n oso charges within my limit.

Wat wld u do if u were in my situation now???

jedamum

hi...you can try before school care.
and, any relatives to help?
also, you may want to check with your dds' classmates on whether their mothers want to earn some 'extra' by keeping an eye on your dds and then send them to school together with your dds' friends. :)
just a suggestion.

stonston

wot is ur budget for their chilcare? maybe fm there u can narrow down options...

i noe of some nannies who willing to take care half day n older children cos easier to manage n still they got free time in e afternoon...maybe u ask ard ur neighbourhood or relatives?

Angelmum

My dds will be in P2 n K2 in the coming yr.
k2 can go childcare but half day usually only morning
P2 can go b4 aft sch.

too bad u in Woodlands otherwise I dont mind getting playmates for my kids+ some $$. :001_302:

vion

Thanks, Jedamum, Stonston n Angelmum for ur replies n advices. Actually I dun really kn how much I can afford now.

But I've started asking ard thou. A fren of mine is keen to help me but she's a mother of 3 thus I'm afraid it'll b too much for her to handle without help.

Childcare n b4 after sch is out unless they cld still pick up my gers after their sch which I dun tink I'll be able to make it back on time if I work. Haizzzzzz.....Presently I've got too much in my head....