Care to show your bellies.....

apollo

When you are in the "post reply" page, scroll further down to the "manage attachment" button.
If you already tried this & still cannot, then it's becoz your photos are too big (in file size) ... so you hafta compress them first.
:biggrin: :biggrin:
okok thks alot.. i'll try it later =D

phishcracker

Hello mummies (and daddies)... here are mine... I still got abt 10kg to lose! Gotta fit into my sexy pair of jeans again soon so I can celebrate my beloved son's 1st Bdae in oct and look smokin' hawt hawt lol. Any advice?:Dancing_wub:

Attachments

BbpHir3

hey your tummy just like mine... flat infront hahaha!
older gen say flat means gal.. round/ sharp means boy.. but so not thru lohz.. my one sharp sharp.. every1 sae boy, but come out gal lei.. now brinf DD out, den her everything oso pink + wear skirt/dress.. ppl still ask boy arhz?!?! *pengx*

Last edited:

apollo

here's mine... 30th weeks.. my hubby commented that my tummy looks like a shape of a VAN! What do u think? =)

Attachments

Angelvan

how come all of you showing bellies refering to >>>
summeradeline & VroomVroomBoys's wife, forbearing,
phishcracker.
All dun have stretch mark one huh......so envious

phishcracker, try malay massage to slim down faster.......

Bbphir3, so this shows the old folks tale are not as real ma..............
Technology tells all.

Regina, your bump is cute & fair....but how to compare the shape of a "Van".....dun get it....kekekekeke

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Angelvan said:
summeradeline & VroomVroomBoys's wife, forbearing, phishcracker.
Dun envy first ... what I posted were studio shots, so they did touched up the little blemishes here & there.

Fact of the matter is ... my wifey's tummy was really big during both pregnancies, so when the tenant left the premises after the 9 months or so, stretch marks were aplenty.
Just think of an overstretched balloon being deflated of the air inside ... how not to have stretch marks?

Although I'm no fan of the stretch marks, I certainly have more respect when I see a woman with them. :wink: :wink:

apollo

summeradeline & VroomVroomBoys's wife, forbearing, phishcracker.

phishcracker, try malay massage to slim down faster.......

Bbphir3, so this shows the old folks tale are not as real ma..............
Technology tells all.

Regina, your bump is cute & fair....but how to compare the shape of a "Van".....dun get it....kekekekeke
fair?? all my stretchmarks on my back!!!! LOL! my hubby said, turn the Van shape 90 degree den it looks alike with my tummy =.="

phishcracker

Ur belly looks quite flat in front yea.. i love to see MTB's bellies. Very unique and beautiful. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing.

phishcracker

I gave birth abt 6 months ago, can still go for massage to slim down???

btw after i gave birth, i got stretch marks. it's slowly fading away.

MaMa_P

So envy. No stretchmark.

I have got alot. Lazy to apply the cream. Now regret. Very ugly.

I still gt 9kg to lose. How to lose? Sigh..