Caterers

=princess P=

Hi!

I need recommendations for good caterers for full moon party. Reasonably priced with good food and service. It'd be great if anyone has someone good to recommend.

Thank you!

Jodav

Neo Gardens - more English setting. Food is yummy.
YLS - more Chinese setting. Food is good (YAM paste, Kong Ba Pau and Curry Chicken is a MUST)

Jodav

Lee wee brothers is more for bbq food... they are staying few houses away from mine actually :) haha... Their bbq food is nice!!

serenelm

i ordered from neo gardens in mid jan 09... food was quite nice overall... guests said they liked the curry chicken, mini soon kueh-more like crystal dumplings, sweet & sour fish, sin chow bee hoon etc...

set up was quite nice wif high n low modern set up, not the conventional all-in-1-row set up... but dun order the longan almond beancurd cos it was quite bland, too much ice i tink...

Angelvan

Dearest Mummys,
Im planning for a buffet for my princess too.

Here's are all the information I have gathered from friends & most willing to share....

1) Neo Garden *Web : http://www.neogarden.com.sg
> Food settings are classy. Above are already mentioned.
2) Liang's Garden *Web : Liang Food Caterer
> They offered low rates & min 10/15 pax, heard the curry chicken is good.
3) Eatz Catering *Web : Catering Services | Singapore Buffet Catering | Eatz
4) Empire Food *Web : Welcome to Empire Food Management Pte Ltd website

Hope the above helps ; )
.........................................................................................................

Angelvan

At last i finalised with Liang's Garden for 10 courses of food & rental of stool for the pricing.
Will come back to you mummys for the feedback on service & food taste.....end of this week ; )