Catering for the precious 1st birthday @ home ground :)

kireipiggy

Dear mummies,

any suggestions for caterer? Don't want to settle for Neo Garden or Rasel Catering, but they are highly recommended :)

Hi,

I found Neo Garden and all the other recommended ones too expensive. Ended up using Ye Lai Xiang and I was happy with their service & food. The curry chicken was yummy and my guests were asking which caterer I used. They had a special rate if u order for 70 pax and up so it was quite cheap.if I don't remember wrongly ,I paid $5 per pax.

Hope this helps.

kireipiggy

Hi,

I found Neo Garden and all the other recommended ones too expensive. Ended up using Ye Lai Xiang and I was happy with their service & food. The curry chicken was yummy and my guests were asking which caterer I used. They had a special rate if u order for 70 pax and up so it was quite cheap.if I don't remember wrongly ,I paid $5 per pax.

Hope this helps.
Hi, thanks for the input :)

Dear mummies,

any suggestions for caterer? Don't want to settle for Neo Garden or Rasel Catering, but they are highly recommended :)
try liangcatering... or buffetcatering.sg.... its cheap...right now also planning for my girl's first bdae n my bb shower... so looking thru... these 2 caterer n cheap=)

kireipiggy

try liangcatering... or buffetcatering.sg.... its cheap...right now also planning for my girl's first bdae n my bb shower... so looking thru... these 2 caterer n cheap=)
Hi Charlotte, Congrats on your newborn & hope your princess have a great birthday party !

Thanks for sharing :)