Cesarian or natural delivery?

Hongyu

Hi all,
If you are able to go for natural delivery wld you choose cesarian instead? What are the pros & cons of cesarian?This is my 2nd child. My first baby I went for natural delivery with vacuum & my baby girl suffered bleeding in her head. It was rather a bad experience for me but am glad & fortunate that she's fine now & her developments are all well.
Should I go for cesarian for this 2nd baby?

Camelia

Hi, for me, I'd rather go thru natural delivery. I feel that it heals faster. My 1st was thru emergency c-sect. I feel helpless during the confinement period & I couldn't sleep lying down during the 1st 2 weeks aft delivery. The 2nd one was natural delivery with vacuum. The healing period was not as horrible as c-sect. If given the choice, I'll go for natural delivery again. :)

lyra

Natural deliery with epidural. No pain at all if you start the epidural sooner. I chose to feel a bit of contractions before I ask for epidural. Vacuum causes bleeding?! That's horrible! Choose a more experienced obstetrician? You need any recommendations, PM me. My boy is born with vacuum assistance too because his face is facing up instead of down and will be difficult to come out by himself. The vacuum isn't supposed to do damage to baby.

christie06

Cs for my first born and natural del for 2nd. You may ask your ob for recommendation as per your condition. For me i'll still go for natural. Recovery wise its much faster and easier to move than cs.