changing bed sheets

Ivy Miao

isit okay to change bed sheets during pregnancy especially first trimester.. since there are ppl saying we should not shift our bed etc during pregnancy
Hi there, Congrates to your pregnancy! =)

Mum told me changing of bed sheet is fine. But not shifting or moving beds. You have to be out of the house. But dont change bed sheet yourself as u're in ur first trimester. Get your hub to do it for you. No hard chores for you and enjoy your pregnancy! =)

PinkDiamonds

First trimester better not do anything too tedious as baby is not very stable yet. Ask hubby to change bedsheets. If you want to help out can help change the pillow cases. :)

Renzie

haha I had changed bedsheets at my first trimester. Elders just say no shifting of furniture around and such, but changing bedsheets no problem.

My friend also told me no sewing on bed.

Wasant

i believe it's okay......to change bedsheets....i still do all my household chores myself...i think it's ok to change the bedsheets yourself...as it is not tedious or heavy:wong29:

Ivy Miao

Yea.. I changed bedsheets myself too. But some beds can be heavy to lift up partially to insert the sheets in the corner. orionbabee mummy, u had mc before, so leave these changing of bedsheets to ur hub. No chores too, rest well and enjoy ur pregnancy! =) Take Care!

thanks ppl!

my domestic maid jus recently borrow a screw driver from me to unscrew and clean my fan in my master bed room and my hubby is mending his pc using screw driver in the study room..do you all think that is ban dan or bad??

angelwendy

thanks ppl!

my domestic maid just recently borrow a screw driver from me to unscrew and clean my fan in my master bed room and my hubby is mending his pc using screw driver in the study room..do you all think that is ban dan or bad??

for me i feel that is ok... cause due to cny coming.... my dad also fixing the light so also need to use screw driver... & also we r fixing baby's cot today.. we also need to screw it... i think as long as not urself doing it should be ok... if u reali feel bad about this... i might wanna step out of the house when they do it....

Ivy Miao

thanks ppl!

my domestic maid just recently borrow a screw driver from me to unscrew and clean my fan in my master bed room and my hubby is mending his pc using screw driver in the study room..do you all think that is ban dan or bad??
Yup yup.. I agree with angelwendy mummy. I'll usually step out of the house when hub is screwing things in the room. And I banned him from cutting his nails or anything on bed. Better to be safe! Lolx..

apollo

during preg, i did NOT change the bedsheets myself, my hubby will change the bedsheets for me. not becos of pantang-ness but becos the mattress is heavy.. haha..

apollo

as for sewing, cutting nails on bed etc, i will follow. just to play safe. got a few times, i wanna sew things in e living room, my mum also dun allow.. haha...

ya...got once my hubby was doing work on the bed writing..nw i think back he should not be doing that..but then cos tat time was like we jus found out i was preg so we also dunno cannot do this..

hope baby is fine..:err:

jean1986

ya...got once my hubby was doing work on the bed writing..now i think back he should not be doing that..but then cos that time was like we just found out i was preg so we also dont know cannot do this..

hope baby is fine..:err:
why cannot write on the bed? i have been doing that and also plucking of eyebrows , squeezing of blackheads on the bed . but i don't use scissors or cut anything on the bed.