Charging electric wheelchair en route

sandrahofis

My electric wheelchair has a range of 12 miles. Takes 6 hours for full recharge, but a one hour charge could add 2 miles the range. Does anyone have experience plugging in along the way? We’re taking the coastal Portuguese route from Porto. So far my plan is to taxi to accessible sections 7 miles per day as possible.

Zxcplayerok

Undoubtedly true. Pretty typical in cities like London where adding ramps to historic buildings wouldn't hinder the sidewalk.

JaneBower

I use an electric or a power wheelchair because I am a wheelchair user. I have arranged to rent a more appropriate chair when I arrive since I don't want to chance to damage my primary one on the flight because it is priceless and difficult to repair. I've discovered that traveling in the UK, where we currently reside, can be very challenging because many train stations are inaccessible for https://www.bennyexpresstransportation.com/. Some cities have parts that are not worth navigating because the pavement doesn't have appropriately dropped curbs or the terrain is painfully uneven.