Charting your child's growth and winning cash at the same time

pattyng

p;log key visual 1 win $100.jpg

Hey people! I found this on my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plogourworld

Hey guys, good news!
Celebrate life with p;log and be part of HISTORY in the making. Submit pictures that tells about the life journey that’s worth celebrating and it will be included as part of the showcase in the LARGEST photo book ever m
ade in Singapore.

And p;log will sweeten the deal by offering the picture with the most ‘likes’ with $100.
1 winner will be identified each month.
Get your friends to send in pictures, together with your name & email address to Andrew@myplog.co to be shown on our Facebook page.

Remember, submission ends on the 25 March 2013.
So what're you waiting for? Get snapping away!

T&C Apply

You guys can check it out! Its a fun way of charting down our child's growth, daily happenings and making them into memories for keep! still get to win cash somemore! :001_302:

pattyng

p;log key visual 2.jpg

They have another deal! If you mummies and daddies love to travel, can try this one out too! travel for free :D

bakergirl

Woah this is interesting..I was trying to find something to do with my mini-me, besides baking, thanks for the link!:Dancing_wub:

pattyng

Have any of you guys try it??
For the $100 contest, I did send mine, but it's hard to get likes since my family and friends are lazy to like it hahahha! It's okay, there is always next month
!:shyxxx:

In terms of the photo book itself, I'm in the process of choosing the template and decorating it! Really an easy process to be honest :Dancing_tongue:

pattyng

If I'm not wrong, they are extending the dates for the $100. Check their FB page !! Just try laaa, no harm in trying guys :D