Cheap calling card for philippines?

esthergal

Hi,

I am helping my helper to buy a calling card that can call to Philippine cheaper.

Have tried Chat Chat (S$10 value on card) and Starhub (S$15 value on card) but both can only talk for about 45 mins, so ex!!

Can someone with philippino helper pls advise?

Thanks.

lekdao

Hi,

I am helping my helper to buy a calling card that can call to Philippine cheaper.

Have tried Chat Chat (S$10 value on card) and Starhub (S$15 value on card) but both can only talk for about 45 mins, so ex!!

Thanks.

You can try getting Super Pinay Phonecard ($10 value on card) can call abt 51 mins. BTW where do u stay, Marine Parade Central is selling at $8 and market offers $7.70.

yna

Hi,

Thanks.
Hi, so nice of you to help your helper to find cheaper call card.:red:

Tell her to try to enquire about Smart Pinoy phone cards whenever she go to LuckyPlaza.

There are lots of options for cheaper cards and have good promo for local and international calls, especially when she want to call her family in the Philippines.

Again, I salute you for your kindness.. :Dancing_wub: