cheap cheap!!!3D scan...

mcerilla

Just wanna share to mummies here about cheap 3D scan...

there is a cheap 3D scan in Parkway East hospital in Joo Chiat...

i just paid $58.99 inc gst.. they will also burn the pics for u in a CD...

normally they will only burn 5 pics for u but i begged the sonographer if she can burn more, and she did burn 11 pics for me!!! yipeee!!:Dancing_wub:

Im a KKH patient but still paid cheap..

u just have to get a request letter from ur OB, and must also bring detailed scan report (20wks)

u can col this # for appt or for more info: 6340-8715

have a nice day!!:001_302:

minmine

can share share ur baby 3d scan? I wanna see how ur bb looks like.
Spoken to my hb, but he's not keen on the scan.

mcerilla

winnie13abe:

ill send u thru email...

and they recommend that u do it from 28-32 wks so there's high chance of
seeing baby's face....

ive done mine @ 28 wks...:wong19:

mybabygal

hihi,

can i take a look at your 3D scan too?? Mentioned to my gynae before but he dun have this services and i heard its not cheap but really keen to give it a try. Im in my 24wks now and gynae said baby is to big to have a full body pic now, can either see the upper part if not the lower part so didn't give me any pic of the scan anymore :(

Just wanna share to mummies here about cheap 3D scan...

there is a cheap 3D scan in Parkway East hospital in Joo Chiat...

i just paid $58.99 inc gst.. they will also burn the pics for u in a CD...

normally they will only burn 5 pics for u but i begged the sonographer if she can burn more, and she did burn 11 pics for me!!! yipeee!!:Dancing_wub:

Im a KKH patient but still paid cheap..

u just have to get a request letter from ur OB, and must also bring detailed scan report (20wks)

u can col this # for appt or for more info: 6340-8715

have a nice day!!:001_302:
Hihi,

I called up for appt and the nurse told me need my gynae letter. May I know how did your gynae write the letteR? I am worried my gynae wont allow me to go to another hospital to do 3D scan. Thank you

mcerilla

my gynae just said in the letter that they can go ahead and
arrange a 3D appointment for me...
im also from a diff hospital from KKH,
i think it shld not be a prob with gynae also..
my gynae also quite shocked that parkway has very cheap 3d scan..
so its no problem for him for me to go there..
:001_302:

my gynae just said in the letter that they can go ahead and
arrange a 3D appointment for me...
im also from a diff hospital from KKH,
i think it shld not be a prob with gynae also..
my gynae also quite shocked that parkway has very cheap 3d scan..
so its no problem for him for me to go there..
:001_302:
ok thank you. Will ask him to help me write the letter..keeping my fingers crossed. : )p

idhidayah

Hi Mommies, I'm under the KKH subsidized patient scheme. So i do not have a specific gynae. Is it possible to give KKH a call, requesting for a letter from any of the OB, and then go down to Parkway East for the scan?

mcerilla

Hi Mommies, I'm under the KKH subsidized patient scheme. So i do not have a specific gynae. Is it possible to give KKH a call, requesting for a letter from any of the OB, and then go down to Parkway East for the scan?
hi idhidayah!!

i think better to talk first to the nxt OB who will be in charge with u...u may ask on ur nxt appt which is nearest ur 28 wks..
then if u already have the letter and the 20 wks detailed scan... u can go ahead and call parkway to book ur appt...

or u can call and book first with Parkway so u'll get a slot first .. anyway u can still cancel the 3D scan appt, if worst comes to worse u cant get the letter from the OB...
but im positive that u can get it...

idhidayah

Hi mcerilla!

My next appointment, at my 24 weeks, I will request for a letter then from the OB, and then call parkway to book a slot come my 28th week! SO SO EXCITED! Thanks for this recommendation!