Cheapest Sheep Placenta Capsules

redshirt

Hi to all mummies!

I believe all of you want to rejuvenate what is loss to acheive good health and vibrant skin!
My sister in law recently took this brand of Swisslife Sheep placenta with Lycopene and I really amazed by how good the benefits were.She had a boost in energy level and her face really look vibrant and glowy.
Her freckles had really lighten drastically too! It was her second baby and she could regain her energy level just after 2 bottles wthin such a short period.

SwissLife Sheep Placenta

Few pointers that I think all sheep placenta users should really take note:
There are alot of sheep placenta products out there but we have to be careful on the manufacturing process and the content. Often people ask why Sheep? Because sheep is the closest animal genome to the human genome. So if you're thinking of trying deer or even horse placenta? ...

Sheep placenta is a supplement and not a drug.
The recommended dosage per day is around 20,000-40,000mg (2-4 pills) thereby popping too much capsule a day is not going to be fully absorp by the body and will be pass out as urine.
The younger you consume (20s) the lesser capsules you require to take as younger skin can produce vitamin c and collagen better.

Always make sure that the capsule is enteric coated Enteric coating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia so your body get the maximum absoprtion of the nutrients and not affect gastric users.

Swisslife Sheep Placenta has 5 main ingredients:
Ovine sheep placenta -Repair cell boost and immune system
Lycopene - Strengthen Cell membrance
Squarlene(Found in sharks) - 5 times antioxidant, helps prevent prostrate cancer
marine Collagen - Collagen synthesis
Aloe vera powder - Heal wounds

More information: SwissLife Sheep Placenta
The company is the main supplier in Singapore and No mlm involved.

You could check out their facebook: Sheep Placenta SwissLife | Facebook

Always a youthful mummy!

elyza

They now selling Sheep Placenta Serum with HA + collagen + Vitamin E.
Come in a 15ml bottle. One for SGD 40 and 3 for SGD $100 free delivery to Malaysai as well.
For moisturing, firming, anti-oxidant and skin cells renewals.

Marcustan

For anti-aging and revitalizes of the skin get ADEL now.

Selling at $320 or maybe even lower.
Pm me for more details!

renerin

Rebirth Youth Platinum capsules are cheapest so far at $60 SGD a bottle at ariesorigin.com

Placenta extract is lower at 3000mg. Great for those who want to try out placenta products and no need to worry about overdose and heatiness.

Interestingly enough, I took it in the beginning to reduce my hair loss, I also feel less lethargic and complexion has improved.