cheeze

joanneang

hi mummies,

my boy going 11mth old this mth,can he take cheeze? wad brand of cheeze is suitable for him?? i saw laughing cow brand block cheeze today at ntuc,is it suitable for 11mth old bb??
can any mummies share bb food receipe?? my boy is tiring of my cooking,everytime i cook porridge for him, he eat half a bowl he will give me a vomiting face,n turn away ..i always use vegi stocks for his porridg- celery,potato,cabbage,spinach,carrot..is cabbage "too liang" ??is it ok to use as vegi stocks to cook porridge for my boy??

pls advice,tks...

apollo

u can get those blocked chedder cheese for him. other than porridge, actu u can start to give him macaroni, abc pasta and even rice. he eats porridge daily, of cos will get sick of it. i think cabbage is okay, as for 'liang' anot, i not sure but i usually will alternate the veg, mostly will give green veg like spinach, broccoli etc.. =)

add meat or fish to his porridge. can also try yin yu

cheese-wise, cheddar is good. can also bake cheese scones (parmesan or cheddar)

other than cheese, can also introduce yogurt. i just use the regular full fat type from the supermarket. i used to buy paul's. then mash up fresh fruit (papaya, banana, peach, plum). i would also add in some oatmeal (don't need to cook. but buy the instant version so it's more finely ground). makes a yummy and healthy and QUICK to prepare breakfast/snack :)

ligiahag7902

add meat or fish to his porridge. can also try yin yu

cheese-wise, cheddar is good. can also bake cheese scones (parmesan or cheddar)

other than cheese, can also introduce yogurt. i just use the regular full fat type from the supermarket. i used to buy paul's. then mash up fresh fruit (papaya, banana, peach, plum). i would also add in some oatmeal (don't need to cook. but buy the instant version so it's more finely ground). makes a yummy and healthy and QUICK to prepare breakfast/snack :)
Thanks you for the post.