chemical peel to treat post-pregnancy facial skin discoloration

sarahmarie

hi, im a new mom of a 9 month old baby, and i am really worried about the discoloration that i got on my face with my pregnancy. I was thinking of getting a professional treatment with chemical peels. i would like to know if this would be the best way to go with this kind of problem. also i am looking at the hair and laser clinic for this treatment. it would be nice to hear from people who may have had some procedures done there. i have heard of some procedures gone wrong especially with chemical peels that is why i would really love to hear any helpful info. Thanks!

zalifah

Hi Sarah,

Is it due to the lack of water intake? And maybe you could add more of fruits and vege to bring back to color to your skin.

I've heard of mummies who had skin discoloration after giving birth. It might be due to lack of nutrition in your diet. Maybe you'd like to meet my pharmacist? She attends to clients with skin and nutrition problems. I wouldn't want you to waste your money on laser treatments if you could improve the condition through a proper diet.

You can email me at zannatic@gmail.com for more details if you're interested in meeting the pharmacist.

iren19

hi! i am having the same problem too. my friend got her peel done at hair and laser too and results are really good after a few treatments. seeing the date of your post, you probably had it done already, or not. but if you did may i know if it worked well for you? also if you had it done at hair and laser too? I am really curious because i really wanted to get rid of my post-pregnancy facial discoloration too.and having no history with any facial treatments whatsoever, i am really anxious as to what really works.