Chest Freezer for BM

cc_2

Hi,

Just thought of sharing this..

I just bought a new chest freezer (brand = tecno).. at $299 inclusive of GST and delivery..

thought its a good deal. just need to place order over the phone and they will deliver to your place.

The shop is at Clementi and the phone number is 67754480.

cc_2

hi,

the model no is TCF-148.
width=558 mm
depth = 485 mm
Height = 837 mm

Actually I intend to sell away my chest freezer as I have stopped storing cos i have too much milk and my gal cant finish. In fact I have thrown away at least 3 months worth of supply.

If you want i can sell it to you at $200, bought during July 2008 and condition still good but u will need to arrange for your own transport.

revolve_2002

Alpha Male
Hi, your chest freezer still avail? Thks

hi,

the model no is TCF-148.
width=558 mm
depth = 485 mm
Height = 837 mm

Actually I intend to sell away my chest freezer as I have stopped storing cos i have too much milk and my gal cant finish. In fact I have thrown away at least 3 months worth of supply.

If you want i can sell it to you at $200, bought during July 2008 and condition still good but you will need to arrange for your own transport.

Xiaobaomum

Hi,

Just thought of sharing this..

I just bought a new chest freezer (brand = tecno).. at $299 inclusive of GST and delivery..

thought its a good deal. just need to place order over the phone and they will deliver to your place.

The shop is at Clementi and the phone number is 67754480.
Hi, I'm hoping to buy a 2nd hand chest freezer to store my EBM. Are you selling yours?
Pls pm me at tingling@gmail.com if you are. Thanks!

scc15

Hi, I have 2 chest freezers, TECNO TFF15 and TFF128, less than a year old, for sale. Each was only used to freeze EBM and is in clean and good condition. Pls email me at pingyi@yahoo.com if interested.