Chicken Pox

jaslcare

yes...but he just ensure it's ok..didn't explain much...it's only after i ask is there anything i need to take note then he told mi that i can go see normal GP to get those anti-virus drop which is safe to take..
But i will like to know more infor cos my friend told mi if it's in early stage, it'll lead to having to take away the bb....also dangerous for later stage..but dangerous in what way..she also don't know...

Yup i read in the latest issu of motherhood magazine tat chickenpox will be harmful for the baby in the earlier stage due to the virus...

lynnzo

yes,i read from online tat having chicken pox during your pregnancy can be harmful to the baby..make sure you see your gynae asap n clarify any doubts..im sure they know best..i recently had shingles(same virus as chicken pox)-chinese call it 'snake' and i'm in my 17th weeks ady..i saw GP n my gynae,all assure me that baby is not harmed in anyway..but of cos,as a mummy-to-be,you'll be worried n kan-cheong..get plenty of rest n wishing you a speedy recovery..

jaslcare

Oh dear...i ever heard from my hubby, he said 'snake' must know how to cure....being mummy really not easy ya....
yes, i went to my gynae...think my gal quite small, weighti 1.2kg only in 7th month...sigh...my 2 sons weight more than 3.5kg when they r out...so worried..heard gal tends to be smaller in size...
Hope all is well for u...my chicken pox is clear...finally...