Child Development Clinic

sgjsmum

Hi mums,
Anyone has brought your little one to a child development clinic? Any recommendation?

Ever come across any 5-6yo kids with Tic Disorder? Eg, Constant and uncontrollable shrugging of the shoulder, blinking of the eyes, nodding of head etc?

Kindly share, thanks mummies!

suronne

Hi mums,
Anyone has brought your little one to a child development clinic? Any recommendation?

Ever come across any 5-6yo kids with Tic Disorder? Eg, Constant and uncontrollable shrugging of the shoulder, blinking of the eyes, nodding of head etc?

Kindly share, thanks mummies!
Hi, my 11 yrs boy oso shrugging of the shoulder and blinking of eyes. I always scold him and pinch on his eyebrow when i saw him doing that and i told him that his friends will laugh at him if he do that so slowly he quit the habit but sometimes it still come back.

Ignatius

You can try Ovspring Development Clinic. Call them at 64668090. As a private practice clinic, it is not very expensive. You can also try KK Hospital. You can call directly to make appointment as a private patient and pay full fees, about 80% to 90% of what Ovspring charge. Or you can bring your child to Polyclinic in every district e.g. Clementi, Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh... and see the GP there. Ask the GP to refer your child to KK hospital Child Development Clinic. If you are citizen, you will be charged as a subsidized rate, less than 10% of what Ovspring charge. The shortcoming is that you need to wait for 3 to 6 months for the treatment to be started.

akiva

Hi

You may want to see the polyclinic doctor and get a referral letter to the right department in a government hospital. You can save up to 75% comparing to private doctors/hospital for 1st time and follow-up consultation. The only disadvantages is that you need to wait a few days/weeks longer to get for an appointment.

If you call the below CGC Clinic at HPB or BGMP directly, you will not get any goverment subsidy and pay full for all consultation charges. Polyclinic can get earlier appointment date than you call directly to the CGC Clinic.

Do call CGC Clinic if you need more information regarding the charges or the type of treatment.

http://www.imh.com.sg/our_services/child_guidance%20.htm

<FONT color=royalblue>Child Guidance Clinic (CGC), Health Promotion Board (HPB)
Second Hospital Avenue, #03-01
Singapore 168937
Appointment Tel: