Child Friendly Restaurant

Mum2Matty

Mummies, do share with us your experience with child friendly restaurant or places that you have been to.

My boy is already 1yo but as I'm working full time and my hubby is out of town for a few months, I have yet to bring my son to any places except the kopitiam at my house.. Hahah.. No la.. he has been to sunday school, shopping mall..

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Children Entertainment (Indoor) Singapore, GO-GO Bambini Private Limited
Carlton Hotel

&

Copied fm another forum :-

1)Globe Trotters at United Square: A restaurant with wide variety of food and a big playground for kids to mingle.

2) Ikea restaurant at Ikea: A small corner for the kids to play and watch TV.

3)Ju Shin Jung Korean Restaurant at YESS Centre: An authentic Korean Restaurant with a playground in it.

4) Ju shin jung at East coast, near Mcdonald, second floor of Long Beach restaurant have children's play area.

5) IMM has 2 indoor playgrounds, one for toddlers and one for older kids.

6) Four Seasons Hotel has a kids playroom, with a kids buffet which is free when adults eat at Jiang Nan Chun or One Ninety restaurant.

7) Paragon has a new ToysRus, and a many restaurants in the basement.

8 ) Village at china square. they also have a indoor playground.

9) Bottle tree village at Sembawang.

10) Village at heeren. They have a playroom.

11) Just Noodles at Suntec City (@ B1).

12) High Teas (level 4) on weekends at Holiday Inn Atrium(former Concord hotel)

13) Hog's Breath at CHJIMES will convert one of their area (called "Pigs Pen")

14) Feast@East (Grand Mecure)

15) McDonalds at Kallang

16) McDonalds at West Coast

17 ) High Tea in Changi Village Hotel. Children room with clown n tiny buffet with finger foods, TV playing cartoons n clown's entertainment with balloon scupting.

18) KFC at Kallang. Mini playground for children.

19) McDonald at Ang Mo Kio Park (Opp AMK Library)

20) Bottle Tree Park (Opp Yishun Stadium) - branch of Bottle Tree Village. Big children playground.

aby

Jazz jie, u sure is informative.. Have u visited all the places u listed? How's the service and food there? Any thumb ups to share?

M

^Mami_Jazz^

has anyone heard of garage@ventures ?
Yes what info u need Cendrine ??? :tlaugh:
They used to be at Wheelock, at tat time i was more familiar.
U can drop ur kid there & shop ard at $20 per hr, if i rem correctly.
Other then that are sm courses for kids

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Jazz jie, u sure is informative.. Have u visited all the places u listed? How's the service and food there? Any thumb ups to share?
I'v been to almost half of the listed places but there isn't any tat make me want to go for second time, except Idea where i can leave the kids in playroom where i eat peacefully :tlaugh:

Individual preference lah, Bottle Tree is more to nature can be fun & relaxing.

I want to try Bambini, anyone keen? Check the webby :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

cendrine

Yes what info u need Cendrine ??? :tlaugh:
They used to be at Wheelock, at tat time i was more familiar.
U can drop ur kid there & shop ard at $20 per hr, if i rem correctly.
Other then that are sm courses for kids
no la, i was recommended of this centre before.
heard they shifted right. hmm... $20 abit exp lei :001_302:

Incubator

So far I like Globetrotters the best. :Dancing_wub:Coz my 4yo son gets to play in a safe enclosed area that is within eye distance.

The Korean restaurant at YESS centre is good too but in terms of food, Globetrotters has a good spread of nternational cuisine. Kai loves the milk shake and pizzas. :red:

prima

no la, i was recommended of this centre before.
heard they shifted right. hmm... $20 abit exp lei :001_302:
nope

they charge abt @10/hr and my kids love this place so much. if u buy their coupon, its $8 per hour. good for getting a cup of coffee n some quiet shopping. they had also done some scrapbooking activities during the past school holidays.