Child Immunization

Missy S

Hi,

Any parent care to share where did you bring your baby for vaccinations?

My baby is currently one month old. And, I'm aware that the vaccinations are available at hospitals, GP & Polyclinic.

Can anyone share the difference of hospital and Polyclinic in cost and immunization schedule?

I'm thinking to bring my baby to KK hospital or Polyclinic, and was advised by the polyclinic staff that hospital and polyclinic have different pricing and schedule for the vaccinations.

Also, what is the difference between 6-in-1 and the normal compulsory vaccinations? Is it more vaccinations provided in 6-in-1 than the compulsory ones?

apollo

Hi,

Any parent care to share where did you bring your baby for vaccinations?

My baby is currently one month old. And, I'm aware that the vaccinations are available at hospitals, GP & Polyclinic.

Can anyone share the difference of hospital and Polyclinic in cost and immunization schedule?

I'm thinking to bring my baby to KK hospital or Polyclinic, and was advised by the polyclinic staff that hospital and polyclinic have different pricing and schedule for the vaccinations.

Also, what is the difference between 6-in-1 and the normal compulsory vaccinations? Is it more vaccinations provided in 6-in-1 than the compulsory ones?
i bring ds to his pd's clinic for vaccinations. for KK, i think it will be more ex than polyclinic cos if i'm not wrong if u bring to KK, pd will check on and and inject for him.

i let ds took 5in1 but when he was 6mth old, pd said the last jab can take 6in1 (combine with hep b) cos we brought him for the last jab 1 mth later as scheduled so can combine.

redjn

I did my with a PD, as it save me waiting time though it cost me more. if to compare PD / GP / Polyclinic, I rather u pick GP over poly as I feel they are more gentle than poly.

Last edited: