Chinese home tutor required in AMK Ave 1 area

snort

hi mums

i'm looking for a good and patient (MUST) chinese tutor for my P5 DD. but have to warn whoever first, that her chinese is prob at p1 level... :eek:

can anyone help??

hai snort,

im a pvt tutor few yrs ago but had abit lost touch wz sch standards nw..

im strong in 2nd language as iv gt a A1 for it...

im nt sure hw many days u nid a week? cs im a ftwm cn oni teach on offdays...

let mi know again...

tks/rgds

snort

Hi

I require 2x a week becos her standard really "cha"! shame on me becos i was from chinese school.....:eek: but i cannot teach own child, vomit blood, no patience, expect too much!

i prefer 2 weekdays or 1 weekday and 1 saturday

crazynut

hi mums

i'm looking for a good and patient (MUST) chinese tutor for my P5 DD. but have to warn whoever first, that her chinese is prob at p1 level... :eek:

can anyone help??

Hi,
I am a part time tutor that would be teaching chinese.
I have achieved distinction in chinese for my o level exams.
I have no experience in teaching but I have coached my 12 year old brother in chinese since young.
I try my best to keep lessons fun and engaging to maximise learning potential. Hope this would be the help you need for your child.
I can conduct a free trial lesson to gauge ur child's learning needs and whether he can adapt to my teaching style.
There is no harm to try it out since it is free.:)
Rates are negiotiable.
Thanks and have a nice day.

Email cokeby190@gmail.com for enquiries.:)

celine lim

Hi, i am a tutor myself and at the same time doing tuition coordinating for parents and students for qualified and suitable tutors. do call/sms me at 8168 22266 or celinelim@rocketmail.com to find out more and any queries are welcome, thanks

celine lim

Hi, i am a tutor myself and at the same time doing tuition coordinating for parents and students for qualified and suitable tutors. do call/sms me at 8168 22266 or celinelim@rocketmail.com to find out more and any queries are welcome, thanks

huang qiuchan

hi mums

can anyone help??
Hi.qiuchan here.I am graduated from Hainan Normal University in China. Also holding a Diploma in Pre-school teaching from Learning Vision in Singapore.
I provide P1 to P6 oral, vocabulary, composition, comprehension.
Flexible tuition hour, one to one or in group of 4.
Feel free to contact me if you require any of my service.
contact no:81289815

Hi i'm Shela and i'm working for a tuition agency in Singapore. Are you still looking for a tutor? If any of you are, give me a call at 68586359. Thanks!