Choosing Baby Pram

keefu

Same, my hubby also bought the Combi UR-300Y though is 2009 model and having promotion price but the design and feautres are quite practical. Can't wait to try it out once baby is out! :tlaugh:

daddy2011

Alpha Male
Capella cony is a new model. Very easy to open and close but no reversible handle as compared to urban walker.

That being said I choose the cappella 705 over urban walker for the 4 wheel drive and nicer colours. However it is heavier at 8.3 kg as oppose to urban walkers 6.2kg.

I recommend you go to the shops and try it out for yourself and see which one you like better. :Dancing_wub:

trustHislove

Hi mummies, can anyone please advise which is better? Capella Cony http://babymeadows.com.sg/brands/capella/capella-1/2009-capella-cony-premium-s230.html or Aprica Laura http://www.babytown.com.sg/aprica-laura-eyetoeye-p-295.html?cPath=83_84. Or any brands and model you think worth buying, please recommend cos I really can't make up my mind:(
Hi blsc78
My hubby and i personally saw the cony today for the first time at BHG in Century Square, Tampines. Love it cos it is sturdy, cushy, 180deg recline, great wheels and looks good too. Handles are also reversible and even adjustable. As we exited, we spotted another couple pushing the same model in different colour!

Went home to check it out and found that Baby Meadows (which you quoted) selling at only $319! At the price they offer, it's a worthy buy cos hardly can find strollers with so many great points at such a great price.

Will need to also check on warranty and availability of sale of parts shd any parts break down, esp since it's a new model.

My only hesitation is the weight of 6.9kg. For me, quite petite size, and we dun own car, so lugging up and down public tpt is a major consideration. That said, hubby and i calculated how often we would travel out w baby alone vs together, walk vs take bus vs take MRT. Some points for you to think abt as well?

Haven't seen much of Aprica in the market and can't comment on your other option.

=) hannah

fioncess

what i can advise is try to buy a lighter weight pram.. cos u still have ur baby to carry and a diaper bag...

blsc78

Hi blsc78
My hubby and i personally saw the cony today for the first time at BHG in Century Square, Tampines. Love it cos it is sturdy, cushy, 180deg recline, great wheels and looks good too. Handles are also reversible and even adjustable. As we exited, we spotted another couple pushing the same model in different colour!

Went home to check it out and found that Baby Meadows (which you quoted) selling at only $319! At the price they offer, it's a worthy buy cos hardly can find strollers with so many great points at such a great price.

Will need to also check on warranty and availability of sale of parts should any parts break down, esp since it's a new model.

My only hesitation is the weight of 6.9kg. For me, quite petite size, and we dont own car, so lugging up and down public tpt is a major consideration. That said, hubby and i calculated how often we would travel out w baby alone vs together, walk vs take bus vs take MRT. Some points for you to think about as well?

have not't seen much of Aprica in the market and can't comment on your other option.

=) hannah
Thank Hannah,

I thought it's a good buy also. And they only thing which is stopping me is like what you had mentioned, The Weight.. I find it pretty heavy too, that's why I kept pondering. As for Aprica, it's selling at Robinson, Orchard. If you happens to pass by, please help me to take a look okie? Cos all the fuctions are the same except that it only weighs 5.8kg which is pretty ideal:)

Thanks in advancement

Katemonaco

I got my eye on another aprica laura and definitely buying that. But I'm holding back as I am hoping that some kind family friend will get it for me. :p

W

wintercherry

I'd recommend Peg-Perego's Si Classico (lighter)/P3 Classico (heavier) OR Aprica's Stick Flat strollers.
These 2 strollers have similar structural design. It has lesser joints and therefore more durable and sturdy.

kaymummy

I bought the Combi miracle turn (latest edition) which has slightly bigger wheels than the previous edition.

So far liking it, as it's lightweight enough for me to handle it when I go out with my mummy and baby without my hubby. I had considered the Quinny Buzz and even the Stokke before, but I was unable to handle it myself as they were more heavy weight.

I'm actually glad I bought the Combi... imagine a 12kg stroller + 6kg baby (at 2 months)... I simply can't manage it myself...

Hi, I bought the Peg-prego P3 and a Maclaren. One is more steady but heavier (will need my husband to help with pram) while the other is light-weight and good for traveling.