Choosing Baby Products

Just want some feedback from experienced shoppers :001_302:

From what I understand, Avent is rather popular , but I think it is rather expensive.

I was looking at the Pigeon products at KKH, and the price is slightly cheaper. But I was wondering how are the products... as in reliability, durability and perhaps in terms of "value for money".

Well, I don't intend to have a second baby, so I don't think I need something to last me for next 3 to 5 years. hahaha. as long as it is useful enough for my baby to use within the first (two) years , I think I would be a satisfied customer.

Plus, this was an unexpected pregnancy, I really would like to do some budgeting.

Hope to get some feedback from you guys.

Thanks!

brood

Alpha Male
Heard that Avent is good but used to be better before Philips bought them 1 or 2 years back. Personally, I like Pigeon products, as they're of high quality while remaining reasonably-priced.

Can't seem to find Pigeon diapers anymore though..

Just want some feedback from experienced shoppers :001_302:

From what I understand, Avent is rather popular , but I think it is rather expensive.

I was looking at the Pigeon products at KKH, and the price is slightly cheaper. But I was wondering how are the products... as in reliability, durability and perhaps in terms of "value for money".

Well, I don't intend to have a second baby, so I don't think I need something to last me for next 3 to 5 years. hahaha. as long as it is useful enough for my baby to use within the first (two) years , I think I would be a satisfied customer.

Plus, this was an unexpected pregnancy, I really would like to do some budgeting.

Hope to get some feedback from you guys.

Thanks!

hi!

For me b4 BB jae was born i bought several sizes milk bottles with picture and i realised the pic colour will fade if we do too much sterlise. The most impt reason y i change is bcos my bb had colic when she is only abt 9 or 10 weeks old. So heart pain to see her keep crying out loud.

I suggest buy pigeon wide neck type as it mention their teats can prevent bb frm getting colic/wind, i find quite useful. Dun buy too many small volume type bottle no use 1 ...for me i bought the 1st pigeon is 330ml as bb will outgrown fast b4 u even notice she will be drinking 180/210ml milk so i suggest buy 1 bigger vol. rather than buy only wen need it.

Hope my reply is useful:) hehe! as nw i hv too many small bottles at hm no use only to gather dust... juz my experience lah...