Christmas present?

Triquetra

Do you still give christmas present to your partner? A friend told me that he and his wife have already stopped giving each other b'day, anniversary, christmas etc present. Any other day matters as much and is just as special as those occasion.

If you are, what are you planning to get for your partner? I am a stay at home mum with no income and this is the first time I am celebrating christmas with my partner as husband and wife... kinda lost >.<"

masayuki

Do you still give christmas present to your partner? A friend told me that he and his wife have already stopped giving each other b'day, anniversary, christmas etc present. Any other day matters as much and is just as special as those occasion.

If you are, what are you planning to get for your partner? I am a stay at home mum with no income and this is the first time I am celebrating christmas with my partner as husband and wife... kinda lost >.<"
I got a cheeky little idea....
Very cost effective one..... :tlaugh:

Go get thick red ribbons, then wrap yourself up with the ribbons.... Finish with bow tie on the top of head! :shyxxx:

I'm sure you'll blow your husband away!

Or.... you could get him a parenting book!

Ting

omg sam, always teach ppl such things!
hmmm, yeah, im also headache-ing what to get for my bf for xmas...n im running out of time!

masayuki

omg sam, always teach ppl such things!
hmmm, yeah, im also headache-ing what to get for my bf for xmas...n im running out of time!
Disclaimer hor!
It's a present for her husband mah....

If for boyfriend, I dun recommend such things one! :tlaugh:

meiteoh

I do...but am flexible in terms of what I give - can be food, his favourite stuff and so forth. When I was working, I would splurge but since becoming a SAHM/W, I keep things pretty much low-key. I either save for it like forever OR I cook his favourite meals - usually three course stuff. :p

redjn

not a bad idea for such a present. But I hope the present is fm my hubby then fm me .... haha LOL.

anyway I did that 2 yrs back but present is not me.... guess who .... my little prince la.... hubby asked me for present I quickly get a big red ribbon then wrap round my boy, put boy in the room close the door then call upon him to tell him that his present in the room. he will not miss it when he open our room. when he open it, guess what, my boy created 2 extra ribbons on himself (at both his legs) that really tickle my hubby laughing bugs....:Dancing_tongue:

iwan2noe

not a bad idea for such a present. But I hope the present is fm my hubby then fm me .... haha LOL.

anyway I did that 2 yrs back but present is not me.... guess who .... my little prince .... hubby asked me for present I quickly get a big red ribbon then wrap round my boy, put boy in the room close the door then call upon him to tell him that his present in the room. he will not miss it when he open our room. when he open it, guess what, my boy created 2 extra ribbons on himself (at both his legs) that really tickle my hubby laughing bugs....:Dancing_tongue:
Hee, your son is so cute!! and INNOVATIVE :)

pumpkin101

Hi there!

An early merry xmas wishing to all of you in advance. I am actually in holiday mood now, haha...

Yes, I still buy for my DH even though I kept saying no need to buy for each other since xmas is more for children.

I tend to get what he uses. The most common things I normally get for him is shirt, polo t and perfume.

This year, I bought him a PRL polo t and a leather key chain and a leather organising box where he can chuck his wallet, keys and chains. It has 5 mini drawer. I can get to use a few too, haha

Clover88

How about A DATE??? dinner or go to cinema together or spending time with sth different fr our daily activities?

I and my hubby sometimes do like that since we were in a boy-girlfriend relationship.
If we hv a desired thing, we exchange gift otherwise we just spend time together, get out of our daily routines..actually they are more meaningful for me lor..

***** www.presto-milkfish.blogspot.com *****

hmm... how about DIY a funny, crazy and cute/ ugly "toy"? apart from a present my hubby already gave me, he also went to buy materials from daiso, like stick it eyes, stuffings, buttons, strings (for hair), soft foam, keychain holder, etc to make something unique and creative as a keychain for me. it's not the prettiest nor most durable, but it sure made me very touched because he has never sew anything in his life. :shyxxx: