Classes or activites for 2 yrs old

Ting

pin is in childcare now.
her sch is called the Little Skool House.
i think her sch is pretty good cos they hv many activities n classes for them.
like, chi n eng classes, singing n gym, n arts. they will also take them to the nearby parks. every week they hv sumting diff, like hands on experiences, say maybe making milo, or those simple food stuffs.
they also teach them manners! pin will say please when she wants something n thank you after she gets it. :D

Charbabe

Hi stonston, can i noe wats e name of e cc ur son is attending? Iszt kinderland? Heard theres one near hougang mrt n one near to serangoon mrt, but e one at serangoon is more like kindergarden rite?

Hi ting, which branch is ur gal in? is there any little skool house ard north-east area?

rainy5

hi mummies, i really need advice, my dd will be turning two soon. she has been with the same maid since 2 months old. our maid is pretty good i would say, i told her what activitiy to do with dd and she will do it because i can see the progress all these months. however, dd don't get to mix with other kids. the maid will complete her 2 years contract in a couple of months, i am now in a dilema whether to renew her contract?

if i don't then i will send dd to full day childcare. i want her to learn how to get along with other kids, do activities together, get her ready for school. however i have load of worries, worry that she will fall sick easily as i was told kids need 6 months to build up their immunity level, another concern is the food, i have been told the food is not as good as home cooked food, also worried that she will be bullied by other kids, woried that she may fall and get hurt, a lot of worries.

how do mummies overcome all your worries and concern when you decide to put your precious ones in childcare? can mummies share with me please, i can't decide what to do next..argh!!!

Ting

Hi stonston, can i know wats e name of e cc your son is attending? Iszt kinderland? Heard theres one near hougang mrt and one near to serangoon mrt, but e one at serangoon is more like kindergarden rite?

Hi ting, which branch is your gal in? is there any little skool house around north-east area?

my girl is at OCBC .
near my workplace and my home.
so easy to bring and fetch her.
:)

and its opens from 730am-8pm tts why i chose it.

http://www.littleskoolhouse.com/
u can check it out here. :)

Last edited:

Ting

hi mummies, i really need advice, my dear daughter will be turning two soon. she has been with the same maid since 2 months old. our maid is pretty good i would say, i told her what activitiy to do with dear daughter and she will do it because i can see the progress all these months. however, dear daughter dont't get to mix with other kids. the maid will complete her 2 years contract in a couple of months, i am now in a dilema whether to renew her contract?

if i dont't then i will send dear daughter to full day childcare. i want her to learn how to get along with other kids, do activities together, get her ready for school. however i have load of worries, worry that she will fall sick easily as i was told kids need 6 months to build up their immunity level, another concern is the food, i have been told the food is not as good as home cooked food, also worried that she will be bullied by other kids, woried that she may fall and get hurt, a lot of worries.

how do mummies overcome all your worries and concern when you decide to put your precious ones in childcare? can mummies share with me please, i can't decide what to do next..argh!!!

as long as u gv her all the neccessary vaccincations, shld be ok. ya girl alr turning 2 yr old, immunity shld be ok le ba.
food wise, i dunno leh, everytime i go pin sch i smell the food like damn nice.
lol. n they serve diff variety of food everyday, so i think its good.
pin eats alot in sch, 2 portions for lunch w/o fail!
fall down n all, its common la, at home oso will right? bully by other kids, think not la, got teachers there ma. they will take note n inform u.
like my girl, she took someone's fav toy then kena bitten, the teacher immediately call me n inform me alr.
n the best is she learns alot in sch, esp her manners!
she says please n thank you all the time. :D

if u wanna keep your maid, maybe can put your girl in half day?