cleanser for dry and sensitive skin

chou

Hi everyone. My face easily becomes dry so enough moisturizing is the most important concern I have for my skin care. I think the moisturizer I have been using so far is pretty good, so I mostly don't feel my face is dry after putting the moisturizer. However, after washing my face, I feel it is so much dry that sometimes my face feels tight. Could it be because of the cleansing foam I am using now? Do you know some good cleansers that would not make my face dry, and good for relieving skin troubles, such as pimples that I often have as well?

AbigailJ

[FONT=굴림]I like using oil type cleanser because it softly cleans my face so that doesn’t bother skin troubles when I have them, and leave my face moist and smooth after using it. I have been using IASO Ghassoul Black cleansing oil (IASO Ghassoul Black Cleansing Oil | Go-IASO) because I heard that moringa seed oil that it contains is good for protecting sensitive skin and moist cleansing that makes skin texture smooth. [/FONT]

XiaoDingDang

I find that Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion works well for me.. it is very affordable and avene is always known to be a brand for sensitive skin. I buy it from www.viimart.com if that helps as they sell it cheaper than Guardian. :tbounce: