CLEARBLUE FERTILITY MONITOR c/w 20 TEST STICKS !!!

mangobees

Hello trying to concieve Ladies :001_302:,

I have a set of clearplan, aka clearblue fertility monitor kit (retailing at S$300++) with free 20 test sticks (retailing at S$80++) up for grabs at only S$180!!!

I have successfully conceived on the third cycle of using this monitor. :Dancing_tongue:

FYI, clearplan and clearblue brands are under the same company - SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (SPD) and recently, they are being rebranding clearplan stuffs under the Clearblue® brand. On their website, they state that in some countries these products remain known as Clearplan.

Co. Website Ref : SPD Swiss Precision Diagonistics GmbH

I bought mine at BPP guardian but only after being assured that i was buying the correct kit.

:001_302: BABY DUST TO ALL! :001_302:

Last edited:

mangobees

Hi kunchibu, i won't suggest that you use this monitor as the results may not be accurate in your case.

Good luck and don't give up!!! =)

puzzledME

Hi Mangobees,

Does the fertility kit works? I tried the ovaluation, showed positive but still no sign of pregnancy.

min81

Hi mangobees,

Sorry to 'crash' this thread.. I have 2 boxes (20 sticks each) of the Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test sticks expiring in Dec 2012, would like to see if anybody buying the fertility monitor would be interested in getting the test sticks.. Would like to sell them as a bundle for $70.. Thanks!

Hi mummies, I have been trying for #2 and managed to conceive after using the fertility monitor. It helps me to monitor my ovulation and improve my chances of conception (especially I have irregular menses and long cycle). It's still in very good condition with box and instruction manual. I'm letting it go at low rate to share the baby dusts :). Together with the monitor, I will also be giving away FREE 1 brand new box sealed test sticks (20pcs) and 10 unused test sticks too. Do PM me or email me at mummy.goose@yahoo.com if you are keen :)