clothing for bb boy

cutie9629

I plan to buy some presentable clothes for my boy,
coz these few months got many wedding dinner to attend,
i plan to buy baby GAP for my boy,
but i dun know whether it's expensive or not?
if the price too high, i dun think i will buy it...
pls give some advise...:shyxxx:

lis

i'm selling GUESS clothes for both bb-kid boys n gals..also have Levis for boys..iv u're keen i can email u the pix by tiz wknd..price range is btn $20-$30..it's authentic..

badtzzz

i just go up & take a look, very nice but the price oso quite high,
anyway thanks for ur info, i got more choice...hehe...:001_302:
i believe GAP price range is more or less the same...These are like "branded" for the kids...

sometimes hve to make a wiser choice of whether it is value for money...

January84

my boy's gap clothes me bought from US and they shipped to Spore. if compare rates, theirs are much much more cheaper.. . .

me juz bot online 2 weeks ago, shipment will arrive either this week or next week ba . .

can try bb Fox too . . . me bought a few pcs from there in August. .

or u can try old navy.

Women's & Men's Clothes: Plus Size, Maternity, Baby & Kid's Clothing | Old Navy

Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids at gap.com. | Gap

January84

i believe GAP price range is more or less the same...These are like "branded" for the kids...

sometimes hve to make a wiser choice of whether it is value for money...

hahaha, if u have a boy, and u go shopping for bb clothes, u will know how hard it is to find presentable clothes for boys. . . . a small corner with not much choice unlike bb gals clothes, plenty of designs that will make u want to buy the whole shop down...

cutie9629

hi, i plan to go vivo city to take a look,
i know there is GAP store in vivo,
what about the bb fox & old navy?
got any store in s'pore?

my boy's gap clothes me bought from US and they shipped to Spore. if compare rates, theirs are much much more cheaper.. . .

me juz bot online 2 weeks ago, shipment will arrive either this week or next week ba . .

can try bb Fox too . . . me bought a few pcs from there in August. .

or u can try old navy.

Women's & Men's Clothes: Plus Size, Maternity, Baby & Kid's Clothing | Old Navy

Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids at gap.com. | Gap

January84

hi, i plan to go vivo city to take a look,
i know there is GAP store in vivo,
what about the bb fox & old navy?
got any store in s'pore?

bb fox i went one is Marina Square, but not much choices as in online shops. . .as they don carry certain designs here. . .

jennL

I love baby GAP clothes! It's not easy finding nice clothes for boys and most of my ds' nice nice clothes are from GAP. I had gone on a shopping craze during the Great Singapore Sale when GAP was offering 30%-50% on baby GAP. But after the sale period, I havn't stepped back into a GAP store.

cutie9629

actually i just bought a gap jacket for my boy, it's cost me $45...
if jacket i think can buy more quality and can wear for longer period,
but others clothes i bought from bb fox, the salesgal very friendly and let my boy to tried on every item...Vivo city got more choices for bb clothing...:red:

I love baby GAP clothes! It's not easy finding nice clothes for boys and most of my ds' nice nice clothes are from GAP. I had gone on a shopping craze during the Great Singapore Sale when GAP was offering 30%-50% on baby GAP. But after the sale period, I havn't stepped back into a GAP store.

January84

me love gap too! but i buy from US webby cos cheaper. . . they have discounts often, so after the convert and shipment rates, still cheaper!

babymoon

Those branded cloths for baby & kids always more expensive if buy here. Normally I won't buy my babymoon branded clothes. My hubby will buy her when business trip to US and very cheap with the same brand there. Another issue is baby grows very fast, very soon the clothes couldn't be wear, I feel is a waste if get them too many expensive clothes too. =)
Mummy & Baby Moon Blog Archive New Baby and Children Clothes

mclainpauline

I think you have to use online option, you can get many of good website for baby clothes that provide lots of good designer baby clothes with reasonable price that affordable to fit in you budget. Some of online shopping site offer some good discount offer on each baby clothes that also very useful for you to buy designer baby clothes in your budget.