CNY Holidays

Mrs Xie

Hi All Working Mamas and Papas

How many rest days are you entitled for CNY?

My company will be closed from CNY Eve (6 Feb) and we need to go back

for our Company CNY Lunch on the 12 Feb which is half day and start

work on the 13th. :Dancing_wub:

shopaholic

I'm in the govt sector, so half day on eve and start work on 11th.

Last time used to be in a local firm and they usually close for a week and start work on 初八. No deduction of leave was required. But only their CNY closure was gd, other benefits sucks. :p

veronica

I'm in the govt sector, so half day on eve and start work on 11th.

Last time used to be in a local firm and they usually close for a week and start work on 初八. No deduction of leave was required. But only their CNY closure was gd, other benefits sucks. :p
yes agree, local firm benefit sucks :)

LayKwan

My company is a MNC but still follow govt, same same.. half day on the eve and start work the following Monday. Still thinking if I should leave. But dunn know where to go.. any suggestion within SGP? what do you all normally do during CNY?

jaynshar

Mine is a Jap company...therefore hor...6th Feb will be halfday...7-10 feb closed....11 feb gonna go back to wrk liao....

rjj

mine also half day on eve, 11th start work. rest too long no heart to return to work.
Hehehe... agree... rest too long dun feel like working liao....for us, 1st time eve shut down, no need to deduct leave somemore, but monday back to work...... still better than nothing la......

mmy_lizz

hey babypris...good hor yr co. 6days can go holiday lei~~my co act half day on 6 but they decided to close office. so off lorr.. but then they minus 0.5 leave fr all of us.. feel tt's rubbish. thot give out of goodwill but then minus~!

For my co, our last day will be on 5jan then starts wrk on 9jan...(but luckily evry fri+sat are my offdays so i oni starts on 10jan)

Its likedat if wrking in sales industry lo...haiz