Coconut juice

hakisumi

hahahaa.. excited.... just left 1 week plus.. jus wondering what you doing now? as in stay at home or go out in the afternoon...?

-jOanna

hahahaa.. excited.... just left 1 week plus.. just wondering what you doing now? as in stay at home or go out in the afternoon...?
now only leave hse for appointments.. really hard to move around anymore.. and i feel heavy.. and my pelvic area cramps a lot... even wear shorts also pain..

hakisumi

now only leave house for appointments.. really hard to move around anymore.. and i feel heavy.. and my pelvic area cramps a lot... even wear shorts also pain..
ya.. pelvic area.. me too. sometime i slp time.. backache wanna change side like have to slowly.. cant really spread my legs.. den wear shorts also.. 1 leg by another then have to hold on to something.. you also like that mah..?

jus came back from market..MIL dun wan me drk coconut leh.. she scare too 'çooling' for me', scare i leg cramps..instead drk sugar cane...
:tlaugh:

-jOanna

ya.. pelvic area.. me too. sometime i sleep time.. backache wanna change side like have to slowly.. cant really spread my legs.. then wear shorts also.. 1 leg by another then have to hold on to something.. you also like that mah..?

just came back from market..mother in law dont want me drk coconut .. she scare too 'çooling' for me', scare i leg cramps..instead drk sugar cane...
:tlaugh:
mine is leg cant open too big.. pee de time is inside pain.. normal walk or stand up by sitting position will pain...

i wan coconut!

lonerjas

Lonerjas, you are right...

Joanne water bag burst yesterday morning... :001_302:
haha knew it.. cos she keep say pain when walking...
no wonder nv see her post today lor.. I was out whole day ytd only login today only saw she post her water bag burst

hakisumi

yupz.. contractions is like horrible menses cramp.. you can feel your backbone sour and aching
i m still trying to figure out.. hahaa.. this period will i get contraction??
if contraction too frequent in a short period of time.. i can standby go hospital?

:wong19:

lonerjas

i m still trying to figure out.. hahaa.. this period will i get contraction??
if contraction too frequent in a short period of time.. i can standby go hospital?

:wong19:
if the frequency is 20 to 30min interval, u shld go hosp. other than tis monitor if got other systoms