Coconut

Janellebb

Im advised by experience mummies include my own mum that it is a need to drink coconut on the last 4-5 weeks of my pregnancy until my duedate ? To clear the dirty things inside my body and then bb come out will be very clean.. Is it true? 1 week 1 coconut?​

Vonn55

Yes!
During preg we alot of cold (liang) food cannot eat, so we consider consuming heaty food for the whole 7-8mths..
To drink coconut once weekly during at the last mth of pregnancy really helps cool ur baby too, so when ur baby comes put wont be so dark, and also to clear 'toxins' and also some kind of dirty things thing in ur body...

YeS.. itS true... i drink c0c0nut at 33weekS 0nwardS 0n weekly baSiS.. 1wk 1 c0c0nut.. & my daughter came 0ut Super clean.. (n0rmally, when baby'S 0ut.. thereS whitiSh SubStance in them.. like milky diScharge all 0ver them.. ) but when i delivered my baby.. SheS Super clean wif juz a little whitiSh SubStance 0n her hair...

andieluv2

yea!! me too! had it at wk 37onwards. ny girl come out silky smooth. no cradle caps and all. and bery fairy. even my doctors.commentes her face bery smooth!! but ny advise is.not to start too early or too many. my girl got noisy breathing, think it might be.bcoz i drank too much liang stuff thats.why she.lidat but not big issue nah. doc say will go away whn she gets bigger. so drink in moderation.

felicity

andieluv that's so clean and so cute!! Making me look forward to seeing mine! I'm at 34 weeks so I better start taking right?

karynn

Can , maybe after 9 months~ can drink two times a week .. I regretted didnt drink enough . My boy came out to be a heaty bb . Sigh

Janellebb

Can , maybe after 9 months~ can drink two times a week .. I regretted didnt drink enough . My boy came out to be a heaty bb . Sigh
That time you 1 week drink how many times? Why not enough? Wont too liang meh if we drink too much?

andieluv2

thankz all!! she's.definitely.a gem!! i had abt 2 per wk ah. and my mum already scold me.say too much. i think.it depends on personal health status oso. some ppl's body more liang then dun take so much. alternatively, birdnest is.good.oso!! i start taking from 1st trim. abt 2-3x per.wk. my mum say it wilk.make baby skin smooth and white.oso. and whn deliver clean oso. so.all that i ate goes to her liao...

karynn

Hmm,. I started to drink about 7mtha + 2
Weeks once . Then till 9 mths i nvr go buy . Hmm.. I heard my mil that at end of preg can drink 2 times a week but best is during a hot day ,. I ddint drink enough which cause my boy to be v heaty and have heat rash ):

Vonn55

janellebb, when u're in ur 36weeks ++ can start.. best is 1 week 1 coconut, but 1 mth not more than 6 coconuts..
I took 5 coconuts during that last mth of pregnancy, my bb overdue 5 days lol...

My bb photo in hospital day 2 =)
426279_10150519688028963_1619872568_n.jpg

Hi mummies, check with you for the coconut juice, does it have to be fresh coconut juice?
or will drinking those canned coconut drinks work as well?

nana2014

Hi mummies, check with you for the coconut juice, does it have to be fresh coconut juice?
or will drinking those canned coconut drinks work as well?
Think fresh coconut juice will be a more healthier choice.
U can buy from NTUC or Giants or from fruit stall.