Colourful Hearts at Bt Timah

Just thought I'd share this with mommies.

Recently signed up art classes at Colourful Hearts for my 3 year old. It's a small cosy centre with very, very passionate teachers. Initially I didn't think I'd continue with them after a month cos it's just art class, but dd ended up loving her art teacher. more than she loves her teachers in preschool. DD was sick once and, never before, cried so hard because she had to miss lesson.

The fees are quite ok. Low as compared to other art classes in other centers. 85 for 4 lessons. If I'm not mistaken they have other programmes besides art as well. Colourful Hearts

The founder (she teaches as well) was a teacher from Julia Gabriel, if I'm not wrong. Another reason why I decided to sign up, cos I love JG teachers' energy but can't afford their steep fees!

cmeilim

Agree that Melissa (the owner) is a very good and patient teacher. We attended a trial class when Colourful Hearts used to be at Toa Payoh, but we felt that DS1 was still a bit too young then to really appreciate the class, so we didn't sign up for the regular classes. A pity now that DS1 is ready, Upp Bt Timah is too out of the way for us!