Combi Stroller @ $100

PhoBia

Hi,

I am shifting house so I need to clear some of the stuffs in the house. Selling off this Combi stroller @ $100. Still in good condition with normal wear and tear.

Combi.jpg

Everyday more than 1000 mummies and daddies visit our website to look for baby products! And this is growing at a rate of 20% every other month!

We want to invite you to put up your items for sale on our website,
Singapore Baby Mall | A Member of TheSGMall.com

No registration fees or transaction fees or comms at all!

If you have any enquiries, please feel free to send us an enquiry.

PhoBia

Hi, my Combi still available. It is black and yes can fully recline so newborn can use it. In fact my boy, 3 months still using it ever since he was born. The model is Well Carry (WC200). This is the stroller Combi Well Carry Stroller: WC-200Y-RD (SEA)/ WC-200Y-DB (SEA).flv - YouTube so you can see the functions.

The features are Adjustable reclining backrest from 125° to 170° - Ultra long and wide seat (70cm x 35cm) - Extra soft seat cushion - Moisture free, rapid dry polyester - Shock absorbing structure - One-hand folding and opening mechanism - Detachable front guard - Full canopy with mesh window in front and at the rear - 3D mesh seat - Light weight design - 5-point harness - Equipped with big basket Specifications - Weight: 5.5 kg - Size: Opened: W490mm x D680 ~ 730mm x H1020mm Folded: W490mm x D470mm x H1020mm - Suitability: From 1 month to 36 months.

PhoBia

I think $100 is a good price as everything is in good condition and the lowest i can sell it off is at $95. Collection would be in Woodlands... You can consider again maybe you can view first before buying...