Comments on Kinderland MND?

kathtan

Any mommies have put their child in the above? I am looking at their infant care centre now and hoping mommies can share with me on their thoughts.

kathtan

My twins are there since the last time i asked for feedback (as there wasn't any other opening for infant care then around that area). They are 'graduating' from infant care this week and I am putting them in another child care centre from Nov onwards. Basically the IFC in MND is ok, except for the teacher issue. They have a turnover issue and in my earlier mths there, they were pulling teachers from child care side who have infant cert to look after the infants as they were trying then to recuit staff, kind of chaotic. Even the principal has to help out. 2 mths ago, finally a full-time infant teacher came on board and together with the infant care supervisor, things were more stable. My twins are the shy type thus they cry whenever there are new faces. What areas are you interested to know? perhaps you can PM me if you wish to know more

Didi81

My twins are there since the last time i asked for feedback (as there wasn't any other opening for infant care then around that area). They are 'graduating' from infant care this week and I am putting them in another child care centre from Nov onwards. Basically the IFC in MND is ok, except for the teacher issue. They have a turnover issue and in my earlier mths there, they were pulling teachers from child care side who have infant cert to look after the infants as they were trying then to recuit staff, kind of chaotic. Even the principal has to help out. 2 mths ago, finally a full-time infant teacher came on board and together with the infant care supervisor, things were more stable. My twins are the shy type thus they cry whenever there are new faces. What areas are you interested to know? perhaps you can PM me if you wish to know more

Hi Kathan,
Why are u withdrawing ur child?.. It is really bad the teacher turn over...I will start my job at international plaza next month..thought of putting my child there. How about childcare side..Good. Number of children and teacher ratio?? I stay in Bishan. Do you have any suggestion

kathtan

I withdrew them as I have another childcare centre in mind then. SInce they reached 18th mth, I have put them there, which is nearer to my workplace. Have you been to the MND centre? Do you like the layout? Personally, i do not. There is no segmentation or rooms. The place is divided by cupboards. I found it a bit distracting esp if there are classes on going. The high turnover is in the infant care side. You should go and view/visit them during the day time.