Condom packet in his PC bag backpack

Mummy Xenia

dear mummy, what will you feel or think if you find out Condom packet in his PC bag backpack ?

last week, my hubby & his colleague, went to Penang for 3 days working trip, usually I will unpack his dirty
clothes for washing after his working trip, very seldom check or unpack his PC bag backpack, but that day
I dont know why I go & check & unpack his PC bag backpack, he know but dont know I unpack his PC bag
backpack too.

I found out 2 condom packet inside, also is not the brand we been using all this while too, few days later,
I secretly check his PC bag backpack again, no more inside.

cannot sleep well this few days, baby girl keep crying, giving problems, thinking that condom packet too.

please advice, dear mummy.

Mummy Xenia

I think so too. ask him where did he go that few days, he say, meeting clients, side visit, follow his colleague visit her friend beauty salon, happy hour later with them in hotel pub, etc.

taniari

try to ask first before you show the condom and ask him. dont confront. man would lie even he did it.
if he said he never did anything, then ask why must he carried 2 condoms if he never do anything.

i also have marital problem with my hubby now. he told me he went to GM pub at jalan besar but when i saw his sms, all his colleagues have booked the room at xin shanghai at geylang and he agreed to join them. have done some investigation and checks and all the proof showed that he might went to the pub but he keep insisting that he never go. now we are having communication breakdown.

If your hubby keep insisting that he never do, then it will come back to you whether you can trust him or not. the most important is trust.

mummy xenia, if so then don't ask. Once u ask he will know u snooping on him, and its will be more difficult to get the truth.

taniari, if its just a simple pub, then there must be something not right, if not why he needs to lie?

taniari

@unforgiven, he told me that he was afraid i would be angry if i knew he went to that pub as the pub is located at geylang. Currently we are looking for family service as our marriage has other complicated problems. i feel like im living a hell now. No communication, sleep also give back to back with baby in the middle. i feel like i want to live separately with him but i have a 6 months old baby that need to be taken care. im trying my best to see what is the best future for me and my baby. i cant live a relationship where there is no trust in it. I cant close my eyes for what he might did or not did. its really torturing to live in a relationship where you have doubt and try to question your hubby whether he tells you the truth or not.

@mummy xenia, if you have doubt, it will be good if you can clarify with your own way where two of you can talk truthfully. My advise is, dont live the life like im having now. its a hell, esp if your in law is the type that think the son is the innocent person. Please clarify it if you are unhappy about it.

Mummy Xenia

doubt why condom packet in his PC bag backpack and no more few days later ? he knows I seldom check his PC bag backpack too.
how to prove as there nothing to show now ?

@taniari, sorry to hear that you are having marital problem with your hubby.

Mummy Xenia

if I have extra $$$, I dont mind hire PI to check on him but I dont have the extra $$$ to spend. last week he went to Penang again for 3 days working trip with 1 lady colleague. come back check his bag, even his PC bag backpack, nothing found inside. I think he knows I'm checking him.