Confinement help?

vandia82

I wonder is there any sort of part time nanny/maid that I can hire? And also how much do they charge?

Actually, my aunt and family are staying with me currently as their house still building. she has a maid, but heard from my mum that my aunt and her family plan to go for vacation, and the time they plan to go is around the time I give birth (somewhere oct to nov) and high chances is that they will 'move' the maid to my aunt's in-laws' house instead. So I'm trying to find other ways/help.

Just need the person to help wash nappies, cook confinement meals and other misc housework. I will handle my bb myself, bathing part booked by my sister. (She wanted to bathe for bb.. lol)

huiling

I wonder is there any sort of part time nanny/maid that I can hire? And also how much do they charge?

Actually, my aunt and family are staying with me currently as their house still building. she has a maid, but heard from my mum that my aunt and her family plan to go for vacation, and the time they plan to go is around the time I give birth (somewhere oct to nov) and high chances is that they will 'move' the maid to my aunt's in-laws' house instead. So I'm trying to find other ways/help.

Just need the person to help wash nappies, cook confinement meals and other misc housework. I will handle my bb myself, bathing part booked by my sister. (She wanted to bathe for bb.. lol)
hi,u can contact tis person
swepie11@yahoo.com:Dancing_tongue:

Hi,

I know of some places that offer part time services, like A-Team you can check them online, and i think their prices quite reasonable. FOr me i had a confinement nanny and i think that is one of the most important for me..but then again, i am very panicky one...:)

meltingpot

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]I am doing a survey on Pre- & Post Pregnancy. Would you be kind to do this quick and easy survey online. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Click Here to take survey [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]

THANK YOU!! We hope to help you and your baby through a better pregnancy period in the future. =)
[/FONT]

Last edited:

tracyk

Here the website that comes up top on google hope it helps. A-TEAM AMAHS & CLEANERS - Legal Part-Time Maid & House Cleaning Service Provider About 12 per hour wor