Confinement lady willing to work in Perth, Australia

esta_837

I'm looking for any good, experienced CLs who are willing to fly to Perth to work. It's not urgent at the moment, but I was just wondering if there were any.

Can PM or reply here. Thanks.

lekdao

Hi,

My CL used to work in USA, last Oct someone wanted engage her service (in Jan/Feb) in USA but she turned down coz might crash with CNY.

I do not know if she is keen to work in perth but no harm you check out with her.

Let me know if you are interested.

esta_837

Thanks.

Am still looking and keeping my options open. Anyone whose confinement lady is willing to travel?

Missy S

Thanks.

Am still looking and keeping my options open. Anyone whose confinement lady is willing to travel?
Hi,

You may wish to check out my CL, her name is Lan Jie. Currently, she is still working in my home, still have 2 more weeks before my confinement ends.

She is very experienced and professional in her job.

I had a C-section and was able to discharge one day early, so hubby and I have to look after our newborn for one night before she arrive from Malaysia. Being first time parents, and weak from post delivery... It was a complete nightmare, my hubby fell sick the following day. As I'm total breast feeding our boy, he cried almost every 2 hours for milk. We barely sleep at all, but after she came my hubby and I finally felt more relived. She actually encouraged me and given me a lot of tips on taking care of newborn and breastfeeding.

She helps taking care of my boy and cooks delicious dishes too, and she helps to clean with the house and do housework whenever she is free.

I guess she is willing to work in Australia, but of cos it is best for you to give her a call.

When is your EDD? I think you should give her a call to ask her availability and find out more on what to expect from her. This is her mobile - 8367 8380. After 11 July, she will be going back to Malaysia for 2 weeks before her next assignment, so perhaps it is good to catch hold of her before she returns back to Malaysia.

You can tell her that you are introduced by Si Yin.

Missy S

By the way, my CL will only be in Singapore till 11th July and she will be returning back to Malaysia.

So, in case you need to contact her, her Malaysia contact no is as follow:

Home: +60 6431 7107
Mobile: +60 17 393 0801

esta_837

You are most welcome. So, when are you due?
Am not currently pregnant, but because I had some trouble in finding someone to help me for my first one as I'm living overseas, I would like to keep more contacts and my options open.

esta_837

Forgot to mention I also had a c-section, it was quite hard during those first few weeks as a new mum.. :)

Anyone whose confinement lady has worked overseas before? Particularly Australia?

Missy S

Forgot to mention I also had a c-section, it was quite hard during those first few weeks as a new mum.. :)

Anyone whose confinement lady has worked overseas before? Particularly Australia?
Mine is C-section as well... I can imagine how difficult to cope with the newborn and recovering from your operation.

Adrian Ang

Alpha Male
Good day to all,

I'm recommending my aunty, MeiMei from Malaysia
- More than 20 years experience
- Patient with babies
- Able to stay up at night to take care of babies
- Cook delicious food
- Pleasant character
- Fantastic reviews from previous employers

If interested, please call Adrian @ 91117357, or my aunty, Meimei @ 0207-6969406 (Chinese speaking)

Mon

Hi did you manage to find any confinement lady? I just found out i'm preggie and i'm in perth too. I had it tough the first time too so am learning from experience. I hope to find someone to help look after my 2nd.

esta_837

Hi there,
no, I couldn't find anyone and in the end had to hire someone locally (for only 2 weeks), she was very very ex, she lives NOR so she won't travel very far as she has 2 sons whom she will go home to every evening for a short while. If you really want, I can let you know her contact no. and you can contact her directly, not sure if she will still do this kind of work. She speaks cantonese and some mandarin.

nannyaustralia

Find babysitter

Are you looking for an extra hand to help our with your household and your children?Nanny Australia is offering Nanny, Au Pair, Babysitting and Tutoring services to parents in Australia.

Au Pair companions are international visitors who travel to Australia on a Working or Student Visa to acquire a better understanding and appreciation of Australian life while living with an Australian family and caring for their young children. They become full-fledged family members, sharing a cultural exchange experience, which often leads to a lasting relationship with the host family.

Should you be interested in hosting an Au Pair, please email our friendly team and we will answer all your questions.

team@nannyaustralia.com.au
www.nannyaustralia.com.au

esta_837

Hi everyone

I'm re-visiting this thread to see if anyone knows any domestic helper or ladies who are able to travel to Perth, Australia to work. I am looking at Feb till April next year. Must be experienced with babies. Also able to handle a toddler.

Thanks

keiko911

Hi everyone

I'm re-visiting this thread to see if anyone knows any domestic helper or ladies who are able to travel to Perth, Australia to work. I am looking at Feb till April next year. Must be experienced with babies. Also able to handle a toddler.

Thanks
Hi, did you finally get anyone to help you now?

Trishllc

Hi mommies,

I'm also looking for a CL in Perth in 2014. Please let me know if you have someone to recommend. Regards.

matrixyuki

confinement nanny陪月

hi, I am starting this thread to introduce my mum as a confinement lady. She has extensive experience (over 15 years) as confinement lady and know all kind of confinement food just for the mother. The only shortcoming that she has is she can only speak Mandarin and Hokkien as she is a Malaysian. Those interested to engage her service can call myself at+60 0182524575

wongsukb

Hi all,

I would like to recommend my CL, Auntie Kam. I just completed my confinement during June. This is her second times to come and help me. Before the first time was 2007 September for my first daughter. The auntie was very good in her duties. She does housework, marketing, cook 3 meals also for my hubby, take care of baby, my family and me. She would teach me how to take care of baby. She stays at our house. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me........ She is good experience and very nice and hardworking.

{HIGHLY RECOMMENDED} Auntie Kam contact: 93485021 (S'pore) / 6 0125431562 (M'sia)

I also recommended to my friends, they also said.. very good the Auntie Kam.

Need more details, do not hesitate to let me know at shuibwong@hotmail.com