Confinement Nanny Needed

yoshimi

Hi all, I would like to recommend my CL who has over 20 years of experience looking after babies. She is so sought after that Chinese families in America will fly her over to help with confinement or baby-sitting. Her cooking is fantastic and she is able to whip up different dishes for each meal. Apart from looking after baby, she also help to sweep and mop the floor, hang our laundry and also does the marketing with my husband. She wakes up at 6am to make me my longan tea and also twice every night for baby's night feeds. My CL is also a true baby whisperer and she is able to anticipate what my baby wants even before she cries. She is really God sent when I'd a bad experience with my original CL who tried to scam me. PM me if you want her details and you must book her fast!
Hi smalleyes, could you PM me your CL contact. Thanks

Oqleong

Anyone looking for cf lady? I have a good one to intro: Aunty Mary
Very experience lady that knows all sorts of confinement food, methods to reduce jaundice in baby within short period, food to take if baby is having jaudice, etc.
She also does post natal massage and is really a full time cf lady that does not need the mummy to take care of bb during the feeds including night time.

Different food menu for everyday ...

She is really a one-stop station for everyone ...

Contact her at 82619739 or +60167421551

janetyc

Hi all, I would like to recommend my CL who has over 20 years of experience looking after babies. She is so sought after that Chinese families in America will fly her over to help with confinement or baby-sitting. Her cooking is fantastic and she is able to whip up different dishes for each meal. Apart from looking after baby, she also help to sweep and mop the floor, hang our laundry and also does the marketing with my husband. She wakes up at 6am to make me my longan tea and also twice every night for baby's night feeds. My CL is also a true baby whisperer and she is able to anticipate what my baby wants even before she cries. She is really God sent when I'd a bad experience with my original CL who tried to scam me. PM me if you want her details and you must book her fast!
Hi smalleyes, can PM me the contact number? jane_tyc@yahoo.com.sg thanks!

Stephanie Kwek

Originally Posted by Smalleyes

Hi Smalleyes,

Can pm me the contacts. ( Stephanie.kwek@yahoo.com )
Thank you

Congratulations to all mummies whose Edd are upcoming!

For mummies who are undecided or have any last minute cancellations or problems with finding suitable confinement care, please do contact us if you need any help during your confinement.

Nestled amidst the beautiful and relaxed nature in the north eastern side of Singapore, we provide professional and loving confinement care at our Sanctuary. We believe that confinement period is the most important time of a woman's life where mummy and baby should be taken care of professionally by well-trained and loving nannies. This ensures that mummies get ample rest and the right guidance for babycare during this crucial phase in their new journey as a mother. We are proud to be the only confinement center in Singapore with professional and loving nannies taking care of our new mummies and babies immaculately.

https://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

Attachments

wanli

confinement nanny contact

Hi apr,
Can you pm me their contact no to me
My email address is wanli_wani@yahoo.com.sg