Confinement Nanny Needed!

gontan

Hi All

I am first time mum and due on 12 May 2011. I have initially booked my confinement lady a long time ago but just a few days ago, she text me and told me that she cant work for me cos she is going for a surgery. sigh..

Now, I have no help at all. Have been calling a few nannies that my friends recommend but all are not available! Are there any kind souls who knew of available nannies to help?

Thank you.

Regards
Kym

lekdao

Hi All

I am first time mum and due on 12 May 2011. I have initially booked my confinement lady a long time ago but just a few days ago, she text me and told me that she cant work for me cos she is going for a surgery. sigh..

Now, I have no help at all. Have been calling a few nannies that my friends recommend but all are not available! Are there any kind souls who knew of available nannies to help?

Thank you.

Regards
Kym

U can try your luck with Li Tai (Mrs. Lee), currently she is Singapore and her assignment end in abt 2 weeks time. if she is not available can ask her to help u to source one.
PM me if u r interested.

pipilili

I am asking cos there is some CL who are con-man. Keep asking for more deposit, then dun turn up, or turn up but do a lousy job.

gontan

this CL of mine is genuine... she was intro by a friend of mine and before she agree to work for me, she has told me that her health wasnt tat great recently but did not know tat her health deteriorate suddenly and need surgery. She refunded my deposit and apologise to me and so I was ok. It is just tat I need to find a confinement lady urgently now.

stressfulbee

hI
If u want to find good & NON stay S'pore confinement Lady,
U can CALL AUNTIE CHOO @ TEL: 98476976

She can cook veri nice "Zhu Jiao Chu", many different confinement for 28days, different tonic soup & well take care of baby, she is very experience CL & very clean