Confinement Nanny Service

mymama

Hi all lovely mothers-to-be/ mothers and fathers-to-be/ fathers,

My mum is offering confinement nanny service

- She's hardworking and healthy
- She loves animal
- She can cook confinement meals for mommy (cooking for family if necessary too)
- She can take care of mommy and your baby (at night too for stay in)
- Laundry of mommy and baby
- She is able to handle all the buying from the market for you
- she is able to speak Mandarin, English, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka and Bahasa Malaysia

Do PM me for discussion or rates

- She loves animal
- She can cook confinement meals for mommy (cooking for family if necessary too)
- she is able to speak Mandarin, English, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka and Bahasa Malaysia

hi, can u pls pm me for details? tq! (j_sookyee@yahoo.com)

Seward

- She loves animal

My EDD is 22 April, pls email rates to Seward.residence@hotmail.com.. Thanks

mymama

My mum is available from end June until mid Sept. She has received many good feedbacks after each assignment and some of them asked for extension of assignment.

- She loves animal
- She can cook confinement meals for mommy
- she can speak Mandarin, English, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka and Bahasa Malaysia

michychua

My mum is available from end June until mid Sept. She has received many good feedbacks after each assignment and some of them asked for extension of assignment.

- She loves animal
- She can cook confinement meals for mommy
- she can speak Mandarin, English, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka and Bahasa Malaysia

Hi, I'm looking for a CL and my EDD is 26 July. can email me at michy.chua@yahoo.com? Thanks.

feathers

Hi, I'll like to drop a thank you post for wonderful confinement service provided. My confinement period has been a breeze with auntie moon's help and I will recommend her to all my friends who are expecting. I introduced her to one of my friends and she really love her services too!!

Auntie moon is very patient with my baby and she truly love and care for my girl. I often see her speaking gently and lovingly to her, telling her that she's growing prettier everyday and without a doubt, I know my girl is in good hands. She also is very caring towards me, often worry if I didn't have good appetite, ask me if there is anything I wanna eat she can cook for me, she remind me of my mother!!

I wanted total breast feed and she is very supportive and respect my opinions unlike some of the confinement ladies I heard who are very overbearing. Auntie moon is not calculative and really easy to get along, all my family members love her too (even the dog and cats).

Thank you so much for helping me!! All the best to you and your family!~

mymama

Dear feathers, thank you so much! My mum likes to work with you and your family too! You take care!! Send my regards to you and family, from my mum.

Dear everyone, my mum is only available after 30th November. PM me for enquiry. Thank you ^^

Angel9

hi,

anyone looking for day nanny? i have a nanny looking for day care confinement. she is very experienced. trained with the hospitals in singapore. from malaysia. normal rates. no exorbitant rip-offs. PM me asap as all the annies are taken up quickly this year.

she is also looking for live-in confinement, so let me know if you need live-in or day care only.

i am not an agent and not related to any nanny. i am not making a single cent from recommendations. just want to help out and to save people from companies like PEM ripping people off.

thanks