Confinement Nanny

Autum

Hi All Mummies to be,

I just finished my confinement and thought i should share with you about the good confinement nanny that i engaged. The week before I went for labour, I am 71kg. Comparing to now, 59kg. I had lost 12 kg after giving birth, mostly thanks to my confinement nanny. Before pregnancy, my health condition was very poor. My face was often as pale as paper. After birth, with my confinement nanny's receipe, I feel more energetic and i can see my health gradually turning for the better than before.

People often say that pregnant mothers tend to drop loads of hair after birth, which is true. However, to help me, my confinement nanny put some herbs in my red date tea which I took for a week and it alleviated my condition! In fact, only few strands of hair drop per day when combing. Its unbelievable that just my red date tea alone have 8 different kind of herbs used...

Mine was natural birth but without any epidural neither nor any pain relieve except the laughing gas. Therefore, after birth, I can feel the extreme pain. In chinese medicine studies says, meals with chicken or egg are not allow during the first 12 days. However, I didnt know about this, hospital's confinement food comes with herbal chicken, I ate the whole bowl. Plus, my grandma boil black chicken, I drank all. I was in great pain the first week. Lucky my nanny know how to help me. She ask me wash with salt water. At first, I thought this confinement nanny is crazy, the wounds sure extremely painful to be contacted with salt water. I still challenge her on this. In the end, I followed her instruction because the pain was unbearable that I have to try. Surprisngly, the next day, the pain almost gone...

My baby has serious blocked nose and was not able to drink well. He wakes up hourly for milk, even at night! Thankfully, my confinement nanny was very patient, she wakes up to feed him without fail. I then brought my baby for a checkup during the 2nd week, the doctor said that by right my baby should be skinny due to his trouble of ingesting well. Surprisingly, he weighs 5.2kg that day (baby at birth weighs 3.6kg). With only 2 weeks plus, he grew so much. My nanny even volunteered to stay for another week after confinement (usually 28 days) to look after the baby with no extra charge!

She said being a confinement nanny is her interest and definitely not because of money. With more than 20 years experience, I trust her to taking care of me and my baby as well. For the one month, she really did a very great job. So mommies, to those who have not found a good, responsible confinement nanny for yourself and is still in dilemma, you may consider her. Message me for her contact details!

Cheers to motherhood!

Moon kok

Hi Autum,

Glad to know that you have a great CL to look after you throught out the confinement period. Mind to give me her contact no and how much she charge? Thanks.

Hi All Mummies to be,

I just finished my confinement and thought i should share with you about the good confinement nanny that i engaged. The week before I went for labour, I am 71kg. Comparing to now, 59kg. I had lost 12 kg after giving birth, mostly thanks to my confinement nanny. Before pregnancy, my health condition was very poor. My face was often as pale as paper. After birth, with my confinement nanny's receipe, I feel more energetic and i can see my health gradually turning for the better than before.

People often say that pregnant mothers tend to drop loads of hair after birth, which is true. However, to help me, my confinement nanny put some herbs in my red date tea which I took for a week and it alleviated my condition! In fact, only few strands of hair drop per day when combing. Its unbelievable that just my red date tea alone have 8 different kind of herbs used...

Mine was natural birth but without any epidural neither nor any pain relieve except the laughing gas. Therefore, after birth, I can feel the extreme pain. In chinese medicine studies says, meals with chicken or egg are not allow during the first 12 days. However, I didnt know about this, hospital's confinement food comes with herbal chicken, I ate the whole bowl. Plus, my grandma boil black chicken, I drank all. I was in great pain the first week. Lucky my nanny know how to help me. She ask me wash with salt water. At first, I thought this confinement nanny is crazy, the wounds sure extremely painful to be contacted with salt water. I still challenge her on this. In the end, I followed her instruction because the pain was unbearable that I have to try. Surprisngly, the next day, the pain almost gone...

My baby has serious blocked nose and was not able to drink well. He wakes up hourly for milk, even at night! Thankfully, my confinement nanny was very patient, she wakes up to feed him without fail. I then brought my baby for a checkup during the 2nd week, the doctor said that by right my baby should be skinny due to his trouble of ingesting well. Surprisingly, he weighs 5.2kg that day (baby at birth weighs 3.6kg). With only 2 weeks plus, he grew so much. My nanny even volunteered to stay for another week after confinement (usually 28 days) to look after the baby with no extra charge!

She said being a confinement nanny is her interest and definitely not because of money. With more than 20 years experience, I trust her to taking care of me and my baby as well. For the one month, she really did a very great job. So mommies, to those who have not found a good, responsible confinement nanny for yourself and is still in dilemma, you may consider her. Message me for her contact details!

Cheers to motherhood!

Sarah Loh

Hi all, i am doing my confinement now, and would like to introduce my confirnement lady- Aunt Kiau to those who are interested, she is very handworking , do all the house work, cook for the family and take care of baby and myself. she is very hygiene and motherly..those who is interested you may contact her directly at 9094 2456 or 017-7165175 and tell them you want the same service that you provided to Sarah, please be quick as she is very quick taken by others.

Phyl

Hi Autum,

Can I have the contact of your confinement lady too? My EDD is end April and I am desperate now to find one good CL.

mau1reen23

Hi Autum, can you PM me the contact of the CL too? my EDD is early Oct
Hi All Mummies to be,

Cheers to motherhood!

Leng333

Hi All Mummies to be,

Cheers to motherhood!
HI Autum

Please advise me your confinement lady number as im keen to look for a good one too. thanks

tehsusu79

Hi All Mummies to be,

Cheers to motherhood!

Hi Autum,

Could you pls PM me your CL's contact as well as her rates? Many thanks!

humbleen

Hi All Mummies to be,

Cheers to motherhood!
Hi, Autum! Can u pls give me the contact of ur confinement nanny n as well as her rates? My Edd is on 4 Jun 11 so dunno if she's taken up alr or not. TIA :)

Autum

Hi tehsusu, Shannyang and Humbleen,

I have PM you the CL's contact. Seems like we are expecting quite a number of babies from June till August cos quite a number of mummies who are due between this period PM me for the contact. :) You may want to give her a call to check out on her availability?

Cheers! :)

Autum

Not sure if I have gave you her number but I have PM you again. :)

She is really good. Usually when I jog, I will come back with pale face (face colour like paper). Recently I went jogging after birth, I was shocked to see myself in the mirror! Cos my whole face is pinkish. Even if I dont make up, there's a little pinkish colour on my cheek. It's important to get good confinement lady! :)

Hi Autum,

Can I have the contact of your confinement lady too? My EDD is end April and I am desperate now to find one good CL.

tehsusu79

I have PM you the CL's contact. Seems like we are expecting quite a number of babies from June till August cos quite a number of mummies who are due between this period PM me for the contact. :) You may want to give her a call to check out on her availability?

Thanks alot Autum! Will check on her availability.

humbleen

Hi, Autum! Thks for giving me her contact. I've called her yesterday but she's already got an appt in june. So sad. She sound so nice n even advised me wat not to take even though she know she can't do the confinement for me. She said she will asked her frenz for mi to see whether if she's available or not. Hopefully she is. It's not ez to come by a CL who is gd

Leng333

Hi Autum

My BB encounter the same prob as ur BB.. his nose was block by mucous and i need to monitor him closely and suck out the mucous.... would you mind to share with me your experience and method to get rid of the nose block.. many thanks

Autum

Hi Humbleen,

Yup, I heard from her that she is taken from June till Aug. She is really good. She is in SG now to visit some of the mummies that she will be doing confinement for them, to make sure mummy is ok and also give advices before birth. She say if she is free, she will come and visit me and baby. :)

No worries, she will definitely introduce the best confinement lady for you. I believe she will want more recommendation. :)

Hi, Autum! Thks for giving me her contact. I've called her yesterday but she's already got an appt in june. So sad. She sound so nice n even advised me wat not to take even though she know she can't do the confinement for me. She said she will asked her frenz for mi to see whether if she's available or not. Hopefully she is. It's not ez to come by a CL who is gd

Autum

Hi Leng,

My baby's block nose is quite serious. We tried using the nose cleaner from pigeon to pump out his mucus but no use. We even tried to let him smell vicks as a last resort. It's not working too. On his 3rd week, I decided to bring him to Paediatrician. Doctor gave me a non-medicated saline spray which can be bought at Pharmacy. We also search around for a good pump to suck out his mucus and found the Nose Cleaner Tube Type from Pigeon. Every night before putting him to bed, we will spray the saline into his nose, wait for awhile and my hubby will use the nose cleaner tube to suck out his mucus. It really helps. This tradition paediatrician also suggest us to "pinch" his nose to make the nose "taller" so that baby's nose has more passage for him to breathe properly. Not sure if it helps your baby but you can try. :)

Tips: When use the pigeon nose cleaner tube, let your hubby do the sucking. You will then know why. :)

Hi Autum

My BB encounter the same prob as ur BB.. his nose was block by mucous and i need to monitor him closely and suck out the mucous.... would you mind to share with me your experience and method to get rid of the nose block.. many thanks