Confinement Tingkat

LoVeS

cyn is Tingkat a company of confinement food or a type of confinement food?:err:

LoVeS

so is normal confinement catering lah? i tot normally they come in plastic containers?

CynCyn

so is normal confinement catering lah? i tot normally they come in plastic containers?
It's always served in metal containers tt's why called tingkat .
They have normal dinner and confinement food also .

LoVeS

It's always served in metal containers tt's why called tingkat .
They have normal dinner and confinement food also .
Ur last pregnancy u got cater confinement foods too?? I wonder r the foods nice or nt~ I tot of catering tis time rd since my mom dun really knw how to cook confinement foods :embarrassed:

CynCyn

Ur last pregnancy u got cater confinement foods too?? I wonder r the foods nice or nt~ I tot of catering tis time rd since my mom dun really knw how to cook confinement foods :embarrassed:
CL cooked confinement food for me so no need catering . But this time round gt ppl to tk care of baby so no need CL but have to cater confinement food . I heard that NEO GARDEN's good but can't find their menu online .

Oppsgal

Those confinement meals are using microwavable containers. Whereas some of the Tingkat lunch/dinner comes in metal containers.

Confinement meals are different from Tingkat. Usually got those vinegar or ginger kind of dishes for confinement meals.

LoVeS

Those confinement meals are using microwavable containers. Whereas some of the Tingkat lunch/dinner comes in metal containers.

Confinement meals are different from Tingkat. Usually got those vinegar or ginger kind of dishes for confinement meals.
Ya, most of the webby i saw tat serve confinement foods they put their foods in microwavable containers~

cyn why muz b Tingkat ah? the food will taste better is it? paiseh~ so far i nv cater meals so i duno~ :shyxxx:

SharonTan

I ordered Tingkat Confinement food from NewBaby. Dunno how would it be like yet cos haven given birth. Should be first 2 weeks of March bah.

CynCyn

Ya, most of the webby i saw tat serve confinement foods they put their foods in microwavable containers~

cyn why muz b Tingkat ah? the food will taste better is it? paiseh~ so far i nv cater meals so i duno~ :shyxxx:
For convenience wise also .
Neo garden ones served in tingkats but they hv ceased the service .

autumn82

I tried Natal Essential in Jul08, food's fine & better than tt !@#!$ CL's cooking, portion alot too. Frenly guy also. Haha. Also microwave plastic container..

Cheyenne

Hi Cyn Cyn,
Me too looking for caterer to provide confirment food. Year back (when I had DD), I contact this guy : Kelvin @ 94590829. Being trying to reach him these few days. As far as I can remember, food is not bad + got a flask of longan red dates tea. Also fairly cheap.

Most importantly, not very strict with the start date unlike Natal Essential. Once committed, they will deliver on that date. Can't change as per their Terms stated. Also exp.

Could you share with me if you do manage to locate one ?My EDD in mid May.

CynCyn

Hi Cyn Cyn,
Me too looking for caterer to provide confirment food. Year back (when I had DD), I contact this guy : Kelvin @ 94590829. Being trying to reach him these few days. As far as I can remember, food is not bad + got a flask of longan red dates tea. Also fairly cheap.

Most importantly, not very strict with the start date unlike Natal Essential. Once committed, they will deliver on that date. Can't change as per their Terms stated. Also exp.

Could you share with me if you do manage to locate one ?My EDD in mid May.
Mine's Mid april edd .
Where's the caterer from ? Any website ? Thanks .

Cheyenne

Thanks CynCyn,

I also found another site. The other additional to your list is :
First Delight Catering Tel : 6348 2528

Do let me know your final decision. Maybe we can get a discount together ? Ha ha

Cheyenne

Hi Cyn Cyn,
I realise they are actually the same person/price/menu both difference company.
Natal Essential = Buffet Paradise
New Baby = confinement food

I will most like goes for either New Baby or Confirnment food since they are cheaper than the earlier one. Will firm it up by Mar in order to enjoy the 5% discount.