Confinement Tingkat

Alisa

Hi mummies! I will like to order confinement tingkat but do not know which wan is better. Natal Essential or Chili Padi, both are for the same pricing on Lunch only. Pls comment is u have use either catering before. TIA!

babystarz

Hi, I got a free trial motherhood voucher for NewBaby confinement food to giveaway. Do you want? Do drop me a PM on this.

Btw ... cannot take jz lunch only. Coz during confinement ... have to eat freshly cooked food ... after few hrs one shldnt eat ...

Alisa

i order for after confinement wan cuz i have CL. only thought of eating confinement food for another mth but too ex.

hulkamania

Hi,

Mummies can try order from Richfood. I ordered the confinement catering from richfood during my confinement days of 28days. My feedback >

Food is tasty and of high nutritional values.*
Food not too salty and oily.
I am a "gingerly" person therefore I find that the use of ginger is pretty little.
The services very professional*
Best is still warm when delivered using plastic containers.
Think this is the most value for money package in the market.*
Worth trying!*

leehh

Hi, any new confinement tingkat recommendations? My little one is coming soon next month.. looking to have confinement tingkat delivered :)

rbooboo

Now you can buy confinement meals from this online platform called Dine Inn.. Can self-collect or deliver to your house. Maybe can check them out on their Facebook!