Confuse To do it or Not...

angelwendy

Hi all.. actually i'm 13 weeks pregnant.. and was confuse about whether i still can do doggie position when i have sex... anyone feeling the same worries?:shyxxx:

as long as gynae never say cannot have sex i think it's safe to do doggy position as i've been doing it too. it's actually more comfy compared to other position as tummy is getting bigger. try to put pillow under your tummy for support as it can get abit cramp if it shakes too much.

angelwendy

oic.. i feel better after u had said that.. haha.. thanks.. now my tummy still small.. should i put a high pillow as well??

Last edited:
ya it's better to put pillow cos during early pregnancy abdomen muscle quite sensitive as in get cramps easily, so it's better to prevent the cramps else you'll get worried after the intercourse. but of course check with your doctor if it's ok to have sex as each women is different, some not advised to have sex in 1st trimester.

tinkerball

it depends on individuals. if at any point you felt pain or discomfort then stop immediately. otherwise doggie shouldn't pose any problems for pregnant ones. i did doggies while pregnant but as my tummy got heavier i got too lazy and prefer to lie down and let my man to do all the work

pigletif

no problem with doggie as that's the best position. but u still at 13 weeks, any position also can, no problem. When ur tummy gets bigger, than u will have to find a good position where u find more comfy. lay down position quite uncomfortable cos keep seeing my own tummy.. hahahaa..

angelwendy

haha... thanks for the advice... my next check up will be 2 sep.. i do feel cramps.. but not when having sex.. is when sleeping onli.. haha i feel better listen to wat all of u had said.. thanks.. i think if my tummy grow bigger i will be too lazy to do doggy too.. haha.. i felt so good after my swim today.:Dancing_wub:

pigletif

maybe when ur tummy gets bigger, u also don feel like doing. hehee...
but i still doing la cos there is no harm to it.
good that u knw hw to swim. i don't even knw .... haiz...

lonerjas

1st trimester is NO nO to doc, 2nd onward shld be okif ur body allows, cos some ppl might be weaker then is better not too. 3rd trimester oso can depending on ur bosy oso.

Best possible and safe for 3rd shld be spoon position ba.. Tried for my 1st birth still ok.

But for 2nd and 3rd i total no drive don rmb having sex during pregancy more than 3 times haha.. Turn off totally

angelwendy

haha..pigletif actually u dont really have to swim.. u can just soak in the pool.. it will make u relax too.. n is a nice feeling... and also is better that ur hubby go with u... cause i feel safer..

haha.. i feel i'm quite active in sex now.. maybe later part i will not be as active le ba.. Lonerjas have u give birth already?:tlaugh:

Jo90

Huh? It is no no in 1st tri?? My GP told me okie.. and we are still doing (i'm only in 5th week)???

jean1986

i did quite frequently in my 1st trim. abt 3 times a week.
now that im into my 2nd trim, no mood to do already. i don't think it's a nono or something it depends on individual, really.

PinkDiamonds

Once 2nd trimester go ahead and do what position you like. Use a pillow if it helps support your weight better. Cherish it while it last, as I approached my 7th/8th month, feel uncomfortable. :(

angelwendy

i think will be safe even on the 1st trim.... cause me n my hubby also do it...so i think is ok:001_302:

lonerjas

haha..pigletif actually you dont really have to swim.. you can just soak in the pool.. it will make you relax too.. and is a nice feeling... and also is better that your hubby go with you... cause i feel safer..

haha.. i feel i'm quite active in sex now.. maybe later part i will not be as active .. Lonerjas have you give birth already?:tlaugh:
hee hee see my ticker .. not yet..EDD 21 oct

No problem with dogie as that's the best position..and u r just 13 weeks so no need to worry...and if u pillow then no worry at all......