Confused bbt charting

fionliu

Hi ladies, pls advice, my temperature before ovulating is abt 36.2, when I get a opk positive, my temp is 36.0, but after my ovulation , temperature remain low between 36.3 to 36.5, what does it means? I am not ovulating ? This temp have remain for abt 10 days liao. Anyone encounter before or can give some advice? Tia

katsg

Hi ladies, pls advice, my temperature before ovulating is about 36.2, when I get a opk positive, my temp is 36.0, but after my ovulation , temperature remain low between 36.3 to 36.5, what does it means? I am not ovulating ? This temp have remain for about 10 days . Anyone encounter before or can give some advice? Tia
After ovulation, your temperature should rise to around 36.7 deg and maintain at this level for min 10 days and max 16 days. That is for good ovulation that is taking place. If your ovulation not so good, then ur temp will fluctuate ups and downs...:)

zaclin29

Hi ladies, pls advice, my temperature before ovulating is abt 36.2, when I get a opk positive, my temp is 36.0, but after my ovulation , temperature remain low between 36.3 to 36.5, what does it means? I am not ovulating ? This temp have remain for abt 10 days liao. Anyone encounter before or can give some advice? Tia
i hv the same problem too.... my temp seldom rise above 36.7...

zaclin29

Oh isn't? Mine have been like that these few months but I am getting positive opk. So do u manage to get pregnant with these low temperature?
How many days do u get positive ovu?
With these low temps, I get 1 day of positive ovu only... and sometimes none...
and no I didnt get pregnant with these low temps....

After i took TCM for 2 mths, I managed to get 3 days of positive ovu and my temp after ovu increase gradually from 36.0 to 36.4 to 36.9 and remain high => then I got a positive pregnancy test :)

FYI, I have been charting for 1 year and my temp is always low (below 36.7) until I took TCM...

fionliu

How many days do you get positive ovu?
With these low temps, I get 1 day of positive ovu only... and sometimes none...
and no I didnt get pregnant with these low temps....

After i took traditional chinese medicine for 2 mths, I managed to get 3 days of positive ovu and my temp after ovu increase gradually from 36.0 to 36.4 to 36.9 and remain high => then I got a positive pregnancy test :)

FYI, I have been charting for 1 year and my temp is always low (below 36.7) until I took traditional chinese medicine...
Once I get my positive opk that day then I stop using the strip le so I do not know how many days I ovulated , I saw on your another post then u visit the bukit batok sinseh rite? Can tell me more abt it? When is the best time to go visit them the first time? I living at bukit batok so I think it's very convenient for me. Btw congratulating on ur prengancy! Are u pregnant now?

zaclin29

Once I get my positive opk that day then I stop using the strip le so I do not know how many days I ovulated , I saw on your another post then u visit the bukit batok sinseh rite? Can tell me more abt it? When is the best time to go visit them the first time? I living at bukit batok so I think it's very convenient for me. Btw congratulating on ur prengancy! Are u pregnant now?
Oh, you need to continue test for the next few days. I read that u need to have at least 2 positive ovu days to confirm ovulation?

Yup, I went to the singseh at bt batok.. my first visit was when i got my menses (to cfm that i wasnt pregnant)... both me and hubby went to seek her advice..
The first wk she check my overall health condition and if my body is ready to conceive..

During different phase of your cycle, she will give different medicine to prepare your body to conceive.

When you have menses, her med is supposed to help your ovaries produce good eggs and "welcome" the sperms with open arms. And make sure that the eggs will be released at the right time. she will also make your uterus "warm" so that the egg can stay longer. Thats why she advised us to start BD right after end of menses until Ovulation day.

Then once you have ovulated, she will give you another med to make your uterus "sticky" so that the fertilised egg will stick to your uterus and wont be dislodged easily. She will tell you not to do any BD until your menses come. According to her, if you BD during this time, your egg will be dislodged from the excitement. haha!

I took her med for 2 mths then I managed to get 3 ovulation days n finally conceived! I think all her other advices help too!

Yes, I m still in my early pregnancy now.. :)

gingertea

Hi ladies,

happy lunar year!!

I am currently charting my BBT. Likewise, Im also confused.
My temp does stay at 36.8 for two days then drop to 36.6 then back to 36.9 after ovalution. today my mense came, my temp is now 36.3, same temp before ovulation too . Does that means im not ovaluting with a 0.5 differnt?

Please kindly advice.

zaclin29

Hi ladies,

happy lunar year!!

I am currently charting my BBT. Likewise, Im also confused.
My temp does stay at 36.8 for two days then drop to 36.6 then back to 36.9 after ovalution. today my mense came, my temp is now 36.3, same temp before ovulation too . Does that means im not ovaluting with a 0.5 differnt?

Please kindly advice.
you are ovulating... 0.5 diff is consider "normal"......