confused whether i am preg ?

magicalparadise

hey guys. need help here.
follow a 28 days menstrual cycle
and my last menses always come at the last week of each month

last friday, i experienced light spotting (brown )
it got heavier.
when to see gynae today , he did pap smear and scan for me.
told me i am not preg

but i am still worried.
young and not not prepared. :(

don't stress over it so much cos it can delay your menses too. you might wanna asses your situation now maybe you experience stress/pressure at work/school? it's not surprising that once in a while a regular period can get delayed.

magicalparadise

thanks honey. :)
gynae prescribed me some medicine and I was told that after completing it, my menses will de delayed due to the side effects of medicine.

my spotting have stopped since last night. (1st time i took my medicine)
my spotting lasted for 7 days! :elvis:

after pap smear test and scan, he said no sac.
most likely infection..cause i was bleeding

had to go back to him in 2 weeks time tho..

angelwendy

i need help!!
i had been having brownish discharge since last wed.
what does this mean? pregnant?

Y don't u buy a test kit.. then u will know u r pregnant a not.. or maybe go to a doctor.. to check if u got any infection... :001_302:

Ting

brownish discharge means preg meh?
since when hv such logic ahh? tink im lagging behind alr??
i always thought first thing to notice is late period for a week then go check?
for me, brownish discharge may be bcos too rough during ML then will have....

Use test kit loh...
If you pai sei, ask your love one to buy since he should be responsible for all..
I also help my wife to buy one. Pai sei but a man got to do what he got to do.

Queenbabe

Use test kit loh...
If you pai sei, ask your love one to buy since he should be responsible for all..
I also help my wife to buy one. Pai sei but a man got to do what he got to do.
Not all guys like u so nice will help to buy test kit....... Your wife is so lucky to have u.....

26JMC

my situation is now rather weird.
had mense 1 week earlier. then 2 days ago, experienced PEAK fertility (thts on 11th day of cycle) follow by high (today).
i feel quite nausea yesterday and tdy. thought that it is nothing BUT tdy nausea more serious abit. so i go buy a watson brand to test and i got 2 solid line! i even double check that it is not ovulation i am buying for testing. quite confused right now, i have just relate my incidient to gynae's assisntant and she told me maybe its a success OR it could be bio chemical pregnancy.
quite sad if really bio chemical pregnancy.right now, can only wait the clock tick to 6pm before i get to another gynae ( clicnic at my office downstair) to find out whats happening.....

jasobias

my situation is now rather weird.
had mense 1 week earlier. then 2 days ago, experienced PEAK fertility (thts on 11th day of cycle) follow by high (today).
i feel quite nausea yesterday and tdy. thought that it is nothing BUT tdy nausea more serious abit. so i go buy a watson brand to test and i got 2 solid line! i even double check that it is not ovulation i am buying for testing. quite confused right now, i have just relate my incidient to gynae's assisntant and she told me maybe its a success OR it could be bio chemical pregnancy.
quite sad if really bio chemical pregnancy.right now, can only wait the clock tick to 6pm before i get to another gynae ( clicnic at my office downstair) to find out whats happening.....
keeping my fingers crossed for u :Dancing_tongue:

sufeit0115

hihi 26JMC, hope you have good news to share with us!!

I also felt nausea even before i tested for pregnancy kit....:Dancing_wub:

26JMC

just went to see the gynae.
the gynae also find it puzzling too. managed to see a bubble in the uterus. got a scan back and the bubble is really v v small. BUT she said could be false alarm. so need another week observation. :(

reason y she said its false alarm is because my "mense" started 5th Oct and end 5 to 6 days later. and i told her i need to put those night pad during that time. :(

dunno want to tell my hubby and my mum abt it or not.. i guess i better keep quiet 1st ba... :( :(

hihi 26JMC, hope you have good news to share with us!!

I also felt nausea even before i tested for pregnancy kit....:Dancing_wub: