Continuous spotting for past 3 days

shirlin

Hi. I am 7 weeks now, haf been spotting for the past 3 days, even with the progesterone pills and partial bed rest. Doc says to wait and observe, scan 3 days ago showed bb was ok and heartbeat ok too. Just want to know if anyone had spotting even when taking the pills?

joeybeadz

I dunno about the pills. I read somewhere that it could be the implantation of the egg to the womb that caused this. Just rest more and go back to check again. If you are still not convinced, better go back soon. Trust your instinct more.

kathtan

Is it brown or fresh red stains? If brown stains, it is most likely some abrasion in your womb.Nothing to be too worried about. If it is fresh red stain, then stay in bed and rest and minimise movements if possible, until you visit your gynae to check. Think positive.

shirlin

Hi....thanks....I had dark red spotting on the 3rd night, called doc n she asked me to go to a&e for a hcg jab. Spot red for the next 4-5 days, off and on but now am ok. Doc was v good at reassuring me. And my scan looks ok. Really praying that everything goes smoothly from here on.

cheekbe

During my first pregnancy I was also spotting for almost the whole first trimester... Gynea wanted to give me the hormone jab but I didn't want it... I just made sure I had plenty of bed rest, nutritious food and lots of water. The bleeding stopped by itself in the 2nd trimester and my little girl is now a healthy 2 year old! :001_302: