Cooking beef

nasha

Hi, any1 can share how to cook beef?
Was told to use small flame wen cooking so tt the beef will not be tough
but tender. Hv tried tis way but it didnt always turn out tender.
Any advice plse?

mummymirda

Hi, any1 can share how to cook beef?
Was told to use small flame wen cooking so tt the beef will not be tough
but tender. Hv tried tis way but it didnt always turn out tender.
Any advice plse?
its depending on which part of the beef that u r cooking. usually i use pressure cooker to cook beef curry. if i buy those thin slice tenderloin beef for stir frying with vegetable,i use small flame to stir fry it.

myangela

its depending on which part of the beef that u r cooking. usually i use pressure cooker to cook beef curry. if i buy those thin slice tenderloin beef for stir frying with vegetable,i use small flame to stir fry it.

True! It's depends which part of the beef u r cooking. Stir-fried beef heat up the wok n oil when it's ready put in the garlic then the beef stir-fried it fast and when meat changes colour scoop out of wok. I tried this way and meat is tender.....i use normal flame not small flame.

nasha

Err...paiseh to say i love to eat beef rendeng but dont know much abt the parts. Normally buy those $10/kg frm wet market & sometimes those beef cubes in packet frm NTUC. Any idea which parts are those???

A speedy way to cook beef brisket is to pop onions, carrots, potatoes with beef brisket into slow cooker. Use soya sauce, sesame oil, black pepper and Korean bulgogi sauce as seasoning for the soup. Stew the beef with the veggies and seasoning for several hours. When the beef brisket is tender, stir in some cornflour to act as thickening sauce, sprinkle with chives/spring onion to add more colour and serve.