Cord Blood banking

tracy299

Alpha Male
I heard there is a seminar this coming Sat at Grand Hyatt on CordBlood banking. Anyone has been to a similar event? Is it good?

v_ni

this is the cordlife event? i've been to 2x these events before i signed up with them.

usually they have several booths set up selling some stuff, like maternity milk, baby's stuff, prenatal/postnatal massage.....and usually you'll get a goodie bag with samples from the sponsors. if you want to go for the talks, then make sure you find out what time. otherwise, if you want to talk to the sales people, go take the queue number immediately before you walk around to see the booths, it takes a while.

anyway, in case you decide to sign up with cordlife, please use me as a referral, just PM me. you'll get $50 off your upfront fees and i'll get some shopping vouchers. always nice to get extra money for diapers ;)

let me know! thanks!

tracy299

Alpha Male
I saw on the papers that CordLife was involved in the recent cerebral palsy infusion of stem cells. As I am a first-time mother & planning to attend CordLife’s talk on this Sat, can someone here enlighten me anything on this please.

Verasim

CordLife's 'Young Parents Fiesta' Package. Book online now!

Ask for CordLife’s “Young Parents Fiesta” Package!
To view All CordLife’s “Young Parents Fiesta” Packages, visit us at www.cordlife.com/sg.
All CordLife’s “Young Parents Fiesta” Packages include:
• CordLife’s AABB-accredited cord blood banking service
• The CordLife Quality Guarantee
• CordLife Circle membership
• 1-year Personal Accident coverage of $40,000
• Optional item:
Additional benefit with Sepax® automated processing is optional for all plans at a one-time charge of $214*.

We’re giving out goodie bags*! Book online NOW to avoid the queue.
Come visit us at Young Parents Fiesta 2010 for more GREAT treats!
You may book this package @ http://www.cordlife.com/sg/common/2010parentsfiesta.php from 22-27 June 2010.
OR
Sign-up @ Young Parents Fiesta 2010 (Marina Square Central Atrium, Level 2, Booth 11) from 25-27 June.

Call 6238 0808 for more details!

*Conditions apply

Last edited:

fangying

Hi mummies, there is a Pregnancy Workshop that is taking place this Saturday (25th Sept) at Traders Hotel Singapore from 10am-5pm! It includes Cord Blood Banking Consultation too for those interested in learning more about cord blood banking :) But the seminar also includes highlights such has handling emergencies and breastfeeding the right way ;) Best of all? There is free entry with gynae appointment card! Hee. This is organized by CordLife, one of the private cord blood banks in sg. Hope this helps! :shyxxx:

dapheng

Hi mummies, there is a Pregnancy Workshop that is taking place this Saturday (25th Sept) at Traders Hotel Singapore from 10am-5pm! It includes Cord Blood Banking Consultation too for those interested in learning more about cord blood banking :) But the seminar also includes highlights such has handling emergencies and breastfeeding the right way ;) Best of all? There is free entry with gynae appointment card! Hee. This is organized by CordLife, one of the private cord blood banks in sg. Hope this helps! :shyxxx:
yea!! i going to :D sound good :) anyone going??