Count me in for S.P.S.G.

NovaT

:Dancing_wub:Hi, i m a new comer since today. NovaT is me. 5 months pregnant.
seeking out help all by myself, wanted to start off my new life (i.e my baby and i) on my own and with the support/help from people like you.

i have discovered this place by chance when searching for an answer for the question "can i single-mother apply for hdb?" keyed into yahoo search engine, and found you people here, thus i've decided to sign up this website mainly because of you----who have shared similar experiences as me.

i m NovaT. thank you for reading:wong19:

mag_huiling

seeking out help all by myself, wanted to start off my new life (i.e my baby and i) on my own and with the support/help from people like you.

i have discovered this place by chance when searching for an answer for the question "can i single-mother apply for hdb?" keyed into yahoo search engine, and found you people here, thus i've decided to sign up this website mainly because of you----who have shared similar experiences as me.

Welcome!

Btw, Single parents below the age of 35, cannot apply flat alone...

NovaT

Hi, Thanks, Mag-huiling,
glad to have at least a person responding to my post....& thatz U :red:
so how do i get involved in SPSG???
i m 33, thatz why ...wanting very much to settle down in a more permanent place called "home" for me & my baby...when he arrives...
i had emailed hdb regarding my queries, only the renting-scheme department replied, but itz a rejection, and no news from new & resale flat scheme departments.

whatz your situation like>>???? hope to hear your sharing..
thanks for your reply.

novaT

Amulet

Hi!

Welcome to the 'club'..

Maybe Masayuki can help you with joining a single mom support group..

Cheers!

NovaT

Hi,Amulet, (& everyone who's reading this)
i like this name "amulet"....feel protected....haha:tlaugh:

i have a request for everyone out there who happens to read it: if anyone has a baby cot to lend/giveaway, please respond to this thread...my baby due in early january2010, i guess there is a lot of things i needed for the baby but i couldn't afford it, if you have anything which u dun need anymore for your baby, please let me know...

a billion billion thanks to those who can help me....:we3wubclub:

NovaT:bcute:

lekdao

Hi Welcome to the forum.

Yours is a baby girl or baby boy? I hv some preloved item that u may interested (for not fussy mum).

BTW, where u stay? Me in the east area.

mag_huiling

Hi, Thanks, Mag-huiling,
glad to have at least a person responding to my post....& thatz you :red:
so how do i get involved in SPSG???
i m 33, thatz why ...wanting very much to settle down in a more permanent place called "home" for me & my baby...when he arrives...
i had emailed hdb regarding my queries, only the renting-scheme department replied, but itz a rejection, and no news from new & resale flat scheme departments.

whatz your situation like>>???? hope to hear your sharing..
thanks for your reply.

novaT
are you a divorcee or single? If single, guess u have to wait for another 2years beforE u can apply a flat on your own.

I'm also trying to wait till I'm 21 and settle my
divorce then apply a flat.

mag_huiling

Hi,Amulet, (& everyone who's reading this)
i like this name "amulet"....feel protected....haha:tlaugh:

i have a request for everyone out there who happens to read it: if anyone has a baby cot to lend/giveaway, please respond to this thread...my baby due in early january2010, i guess there is a lot of things i needed for the baby but i couldn't afford it, if you have anything which you dont need anymore for your baby, please let me know...

a billion billion thanks to those who can help me....:we3wubclub:

NovaT:bcute:
playpen u want? I got clothing and some misc stuffs... Pm me what u need...

NovaT

Hi Welcome to the forum.

Yours is a baby girl or baby boy? I have some preloved item that you may interested (for not fussy mum).

BTW, where you stay? Me in the east area.

Hi, "Lekdao" --->green beans? (if so, i love green bean soup, really)

Thanks for the warmth welcome
it's a baby boy....
i m currently staying at a friend's place...in the Northwest zone..bukit panjang area...
yes, i guess i am the not fussy type of mum-to-be..:001_302:

lekdao

Hi, "Lekdao" --->green beans? (if so, i love green bean soup, really)

Thanks for the warmth welcome
it's a baby boy....
i m currently staying at a friend's place...in the Northwest zone..bukit panjang area...
yes, i guess i am the not fussy type of mum-to-be..:001_302:
Yes...lekdao=greenbean
If you dun mind i can pre-pick those new born pre-loved white or nature color clothing for your baby. and also receiving blanket if i still hv it. I will also check out what other items can give it away.

Let you know again.

Hi! Welcome!
Mine is a baby boy too, so i hv LOTS of baby clothings to give away, cos too many ppls gave me...so they're mostly old clothes, u mind?

Alfredyang

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm not sure if i am in the right forum as i am a single dad and from the posts i see r all from mummys. I can't find any support group for single dad so just trying here. here's a short introduction: I'm 30 this year. my spouse walk out of my girls age 5mths and 29mths last week. now playing the role of both dad and mum.

banner82

Hi Novat,

I hope you are taken care of during your confinement. I responded to you in other posts. Did you manage to get a breast pump?

star_star

me also single mummy,not married... my boy is turning 4mnths... i also have some preloved n misc items to give away... single mummies can pm me to enquire abt items :) to single daddy: i blieve tat ur wife is juz tired n stressed n she needs a break... its quite impossble tat a mum will 'walk out' on her kids esp wen she has a young 5mnth old... try to talk to her n help her :)

angelsaints

I'm going to be single mummy soon...now in the midst of settling my divorce. I've a 6mths old girl. All single/divorced mummies...let's support one another ya! We gotta be strong, for our children's sake.

I do have some clothes which my girl has outgrown and still in good condition as well as brestfriend pillow and an electric breast pump to give away. Anyone need, pls email to decfel@yahoo.com

shi_san_yee

Hi NovaT!

i have

-blue net rocker, the safety belt abit faulty but i used it for first few mths until baby starts to flip. (it's not new, was given to me by relative, it makes abit of squeaky sound but usable)
-a brand new bathing 'rocker', dunno how to describe but can send u pictures.
-AVENT storage cups (used few times)
-a NUK manual pump (still very new, used less than 5 times)
-NUK breast pads (unopened box X1)
-nursing bib (hardly used)
do PM me let me know if u need

Alfredyang

me also single mummy,not married... my boy is turning 4mnths... i also have some preloved n misc items to give away... single mummies can pm me to enquire abt items :) to single daddy: i blieve tat ur wife is juz tired n stressed n she needs a break... its quite impossble tat a mum will 'walk out' on her kids esp wen she has a young 5mnth old... try to talk to her n help her :)
Hi. Apparently, I found out that she has a man outside already. So no point talking to her. I dun wish for my kids to have an irresponsible mum. Although I may still love her but I can't bring myself to forgive her. My console is that my girls have grown more attached to me than before especially my 29mths girls. Thanks. I hope to make more friends through this forum and we can provide peer support to each other. I recently got to know that one of my friend is also in this forum.

Cheers.... :)

Hi. Apparently, I found out that she has a man outside already. So no point talking to her. I dun wish for my kids to have an irresponsible mum. Although I may still love her but I can't bring myself to forgive her. My console is that my girls have grown more attached to me than before especially my 29mths girls. Thanks. I hope to make more friends through this forum and we can provide peer support to each other. I recently got to know that one of my friend is also in this forum.

Cheers.... :)
U referring to me huh?? =p