Couple's time

adv_sports

annie. the show is NICE :) Go and enjoy it... maybe you are too engross in the movie to sms your mother in law :p

we did think of bringing baby along for movie -- but we dont wanna take the risk of having a crying baby in the middle of the movie and gotta walk out! and with a baby sitting on my lap -- think my legs will go numb after the movie :p

p.s. annie, the winter stuff ur bought got ur girl is so cute :) originally, I hv planned to bring my 6-mth baby girl to hokkaido for ski trip this winter... but gotta self the plan coz she has been down with cough on-off for 2 mth+...

Last edited:

annie

i have the same worries! maybe unless i shove her my breast throughout the show lol. arggg im so....tempted to go! but here, the movie starts tmr..

Domique

Happy Anniversary in advance!

ME ME!! Hehe... only last Wednesday, after 16mths of no-couple time, we left alicia at my mum's place for the first time for 1.5hrs! haha... we just wanted to test out to see if she will look for us coz we intend to go for our anniversary dinner soon so try out first. :tlaugh:And she was FINE! :001_302:

TANZHENZHI

Hey mummies, the movie 2012 is so nice. Worth the movie price. Must watch!! For my case, i think i more bo chap type haha, i very relax and enjoy my couple time with my hubby. It's not everyday we get this chance both of us can have our own loving time ever since Lebon is born. =) I leave my son with my mother-in-law as she's the one who look after him when we go to work. She's very helpful ever since i gave birth, i can say she's a super-nice Mother-in-law which i think i am really lucky haha.. I stay with my MIL for almost 3yrs although sometimes will have some conflicts but we will say it out and to prevent arguments. For baby having junk foods, i think it's ok once in a while. So let go your child a little and relax. Hope you will enjoy your special moments with your hubby :Dancing_wub: