Cramp at night

Evonshire

Hi all, I m new here and also to motherhood...heehee...I m currently 10wks preggy, I experience cramp last night when I slp sideways and feel like constipation or menses cramp. However, when I wokeup in morning to clear bowels like 3 times only than I feel better. I am quite concern bout the cramp pain as its first time I experience it and slping sideways are so painful and also like letting out gas...:barghh:... Not sure if anyone exoerience these like me?

sicapie

I think it shouldn't pose too much a problem. I experience that yesterday, until I got released from my constipation. As long as you don't experience cramp & bleeding, it shouldn't be a problem.

skt

i read that cramps are normal, some have, some dont't. I am now in my 13-14 weeks and have started to have slight cramp. It feels like pulling my muscle or a ligament. Usually happens when I tried to get up from a lying or sitting position. Mum also told me it's normal, sometimes it's because the baby or something that presses inside that cause the slight pain.

Constipation, letting out gas, bloated and difficulty in burping are normal during pregnancy from my google reads. I experience all these 4 symptons since week 8 till now. :(

Last edited:

Evonshire

Hi Mummies, thanks for the advices. Feel better knwing that it's common thou. Mummy pregnantsg, i was sleeping on my right indeed. Yup will try sleep more on left side.